Gaming Hoping to join the ranks of famous YouTubers!

Gaming Element

New User
Jul 27, 2016
YouTube
What's up guys and gals, my name is Josh and I hail from the state of Louisiana. I am 30 years old, just joined Freedom! last night while searching for potential YouTube partners. I joined the forums to check out other channels and help them out as well as find some potential subscribers here.

Hobbies: Gaming, paintball, and Hanging out with my family,

I started my Gaming YouTube channel because:
1: I like playing video games
2: Why not upload and share what I do with the world?

My biggest dream right now is to make is big on YouTube. I want to be that guy getting hundreds of thousands of views in a week.

My plan is to upload one video a week. And as my channel grows I will look into putting more content out per week.

If you all would kindly drop by and check out my YouTube channel I would greatly appreciate it. Just search "Gaming Element" and you should be able to find me. Keep in mind that I am literally just starting, so don't be too harsh on me haha :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom Josh !

I love paintball so much but hardly go , Do you play for a team ?

Would games do you play ? what has been your all time favourite game ?

Best of lukc and have an awesome day !

Gaming Element

New User
Jul 27, 2016
YouTube
I Play League of Legends mostly. I also play Smite, EvE Online, Elder Scrolls Online, and will soon restart my World of Warcraft account back up for the newest expansion "Legion"\

My all time favorite game would have to be World of Warcraft. I spent lots and lots of time on that game, and made some really good life long friends whom I still talk to today.

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I Play League of Legends mostly. I also play Smite, EvE Online, Elder Scrolls Online, and will soon restart my World of Warcraft account back up for the newest expansion "Legion"\

My all time favorite game would have to be World of Warcraft. I spent lots and lots of time on that game, and made some really good life long friends whom I still talk to today.

I know what you mean in terms of life long friends on a game like WOW , I played Lotro for 5 years and met so many people and it was amazing and speak to alot of them still :)

dragoonfire

Respected User
Jul 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey welcome to the forums buddy! Check me out as well you have some awesome material! Hope you like the site and stay strong. BTW I cuss A LOT in my videos so be prepared for that if you look at my channel! :) Good luck buddy!