hope everybody has/had a good Christmas! :D

TotalGamerHolic

Distinguished User
Nov 4, 2014
US, Ohio
YouTube
Merry Christmas to you as well. :D I got some money which I'm putting toward a new game in 2016 and maybe some new video equipment. :) Hope you had a good one as well.

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Merry (late) Christmas haha! Have a happy new year in advanced. :)

I had a great Christmas! Got to see more family on Christmas Eve and exchange gifts, and hung out with friends on Christmas day. Probably one of my better years although there was no snow, that's the only thing that was missing. It hasn't snowed (properly at least, it snowed for like ten minutes) here for a few years now.

I got tons of gifts for people and now I'm broke, but I got a new jacket, a really cool batman figure, a cool (collectible) coin, and some books as gifts.

Reactions: Hail Kira

DatFlander

Sep 28, 2015
YouTube
Merry Christmas to you as well. :D I got some money which I'm putting toward a new game in 2016 and maybe some new video equipment. :) Hope you had a good one as well.
Awesome dude!! sounds good! yea mine was great! i just got random stuff pop filter, clothes and a new laptop :D[DOUBLEPOST=1451176879][/DOUBLEPOST]
Merry Christmas to you too mate, i have recieved a Replica Hidden Blade from Ac Syndicate and Fallout 4 for Ps4 :D
Thanks! yooooo sounds awesome!! have fun!! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1451176952][/DOUBLEPOST]

I had a great Christmas! Got to see more family on Christmas Eve and exchange gifts, and hung out with friends on Christmas day. Probably one of my better years although there was no snow, that's the only thing that was missing. It hasn't snowed (properly at least, it snowed for like ten minutes) here for a few years now.

I got tons of gifts for people and now I'm broke, but I got a new jacket, a really cool batman figure, a cool (collectible) coin, and some books as gifts.
haha thanks bud! sounds great! glad you had a good christmas! is that no snow in the uk btw xD[DOUBLEPOST=1451176985][/DOUBLEPOST]
Merry Christmas To All.
thanks!:D

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube

Yeah what's up with snow here... it used to snow lots... like 15 years ago... I gotta take my kids up to the mountains so they can experience the snow I guess...

Reactions: Danny

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Awesome dude!! sounds good! yea mine was great! i just got random stuff pop filter, clothes and a new laptop :D[DOUBLEPOST=1451176879][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks! yooooo sounds awesome!! have fun!! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1451176952][/DOUBLEPOST]
haha thanks bud! sounds great! glad you had a good christmas! is that no snow in the uk btw xD[DOUBLEPOST=1451176985][/DOUBLEPOST]
thanks!:D
Ohh i am sure having fun with it haha! It is now on display in my Ac collection but first i had to make an awesome picture with my Ac jacket on (See profile picture :D)

DatFlander

Sep 28, 2015
YouTube
Ohh i am sure having fun with it haha! It is now on display in my Ac collection but first i had to make an awesome picture with my Ac jacket on (See profile picture :D)
Yea dude it looks so cool!!! you should make a video on your collection that would be cool :D[DOUBLEPOST=1451771896][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah what's up with snow here... it used to snow lots... like 15 years ago... I gotta take my kids up to the mountains so they can experience the snow I guess...
i know! its been like 3 years since its snowed (and settled) where i live in the uk D':

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Yea dude it looks so cool!!! you should make a video on your collection that would be cool :D[DOUBLEPOST=1451771896][/DOUBLEPOST]
i know! its been like 3 years since its snowed (and settled) where i live in the uk D':
That is actually a pretty good idea! Maybe i should try and do that indeed! Make a sort of Gallery video, hmm. Thanks for idea!