Review4Review Honest thoughts

Pitchblackwolf

Freedom! Member
May 27, 2016
YouTube
What's up and how're you guys doing today? My name is Pitchblackwolf. I've been feeling a little iffy about my channel and the things that I've been uploading. If I could get some feedback about my channel and what I should do to improve or if I should just keep doing what I'm doing, I would greatly appreciate it. I'll also gladly return the favor! :D

JarredSinclairTV

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 23, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey Man,

Ok, Starting with your channel banner - I feel that it could be a bit more uniform with your avatar, The layout of your actual content could be structured a bit better, you have very decent amount of content that could fill your front page very nicely! You have custom Thumbnails which is fantastic but maybe switching them up a little bit with the Dark Souls Content & Some of the Text is a little hard to read on some of them. Your channel could really benefit with a channel trailer giving an overview of what your channel is about. Overall really nice just a few tweaks here and to really make it pop :D

Onto your content - Video Quality is on point :D Audio is a little hard to hear sometimes - Not sure what Mic you are using, It distorts a little bit aswell but didn't distracted me from enjoying the video :D

Those are just some food for thought - I've gone ahead and subbed look forward to watching you grow mate :D

Pitchblackwolf

Freedom! Member
May 27, 2016
YouTube
Hey Man,

Ok, Starting with your channel banner - I feel that it could be a bit more uniform with your avatar, The layout of your actual content could be structured a bit better, you have very decent amount of content that could fill your front page very nicely! You have custom Thumbnails which is fantastic but maybe switching them up a little bit with the Dark Souls Content & Some of the Text is a little hard to read on some of them. Your channel could really benefit with a channel trailer giving an overview of what your channel is about. Overall really nice just a few tweaks here and to really make it pop :D

Onto your content - Video Quality is on point :D Audio is a little hard to hear sometimes - Not sure what Mic you are using, It distorts a little bit aswell but didn't distracted me from enjoying the video :D

Those are just some food for thought - I've gone ahead and subbed look forward to watching you grow mate :D

I really appreciate your tips! I'll make sure to work on all of them :D

But as for your channel. All around your channel is very eye catching with all the colors, it makes pop out a bit more than normal. It's unique and I like that! As for your videos, your quality is beautiful, but your voice sometimes is hard to hear, but only in some videos. I noticed it in a couple of your Black Ops 3 videos that you and the game audio were kind quiet and it made the video a little awkward to watch, maybe background music could help for times like that? Another thing would be your commentary. You sometimes tend to jump from topic to topic without finishing your first idea all the way or tend to not finish and just drop the entire idea mid sentence. That can make it a little bit difficult to follow, especially if you're trying to explain something or even if you're telling a story. From what I saw in some videos, there were a lot of quiet moments, not in all videos just some, and that can be a little bit of a turn away for most people. Some silence is okay but when it's repetitive it makes the video boring. But don't worry about that, your commentary will get better the more you make videos! I appreciate your feedback and I hope what I said helps you improve and grow even more! :D

Reactions: JarredSinclairTV

JarredSinclairTV

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 23, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I really appreciate your tips! I'll make sure to work on all of them :D

But as for your channel. All around your channel is very eye catching with all the colors, it makes pop out a bit more than normal. It's unique and I like that! As for your videos, your quality is beautiful, but your voice sometimes is hard to hear, but only in some videos. I noticed it in a couple of your Black Ops 3 videos that you and the game audio were kind quiet and it made the video a little awkward to watch, maybe background music could help for times like that? Another thing would be your commentary. You sometimes tend to jump from topic to topic without finishing your first idea all the way or tend to not finish and just drop the entire idea mid sentence. That can make it a little bit difficult to follow, especially if you're trying to explain something or even if you're telling a story. From what I saw in some videos, there were a lot of quiet moments, not in all videos just some, and that can be a little bit of a turn away for most people. Some silence is okay but when it's repetitive it makes the video boring. But don't worry about that, your commentary will get better the more you make videos! I appreciate your feedback and I hope what I said helps you improve and grow even more! :D

Duuude! Thank you so much for the feedback, yeah I have noticed - my mind tends to backflip on itself all the time!

Yeah I need to tighten up my edits plus the whole talking while playing thing I am still getting used to! haha

But thank you for the quality feedback and for the sub man!! :D

Reactions: Pitchblackwolf

Pitchblackwolf

Freedom! Member
May 27, 2016
YouTube
Duuude! Thank you so much for the feedback, yeah I have noticed - my mind tends to backflip on itself all the time!

Yeah I need to tighten up my edits plus the whole talking while playing thing I am still getting used to! haha

But thank you for the quality feedback and for the sub man!! :D

No problem, just glad to help out whenever I can :D

Reactions: JarredSinclairTV