Honest Channel Critique/Feedback

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
I don't think I've actually made a thread requesting feedback after being here for a year, so though I'd better :D

Looking for honest feedback, it's pretty much impossible to hurt my feeling so go for it. Any little thing that you think could be improved let me know. Also it doesn't matter at what stage your own youtube channel is, in even if you have 1 or 2 subs all feedback is appreciated :)

At the moment I am still working on the banner so that will get changed at some stage...

Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/KoalaSteamed

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
I don't see a problem with your channel , but its a tutorial channel more than a gaming!

because a gaming channel is more about the entertaining atmosphere more than the official atmosphere of explaining concepts of a game plus there is no commentary that actually keep people engaged , but that depends on the channel or niche you want to target!

Also , you may wanna use thumbnails that are more catchy to the eyes of the viewer because its reflects and gives a first impression on the video! :D

That's all i have to say about it , but at least you get views on your content and you should be grateful because some of the content creators in here who create something awesome and good , but nobody ever notice it , that's when ts bad , but you actually get an awesome stable average of views on your videos , you just need development on your content! :D