HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Hey guys,

As we near the Holiday's and that special day where we're anticipating gifts and so much love that would make us all vomit a little, I wanted to know what some of you guys have planned for the holidays and potentially what you're expecting for Christmas?

I'll go first.
Being a Romanian my holidays are usually spent with Family... No surprise I know. Except our get together's are filled with a various amount of meats on the table and yelling over one another which tests the stability of your ear drums, especially if you're sitting somewhere in the center of the table. But nonetheless, our Christmas Eve is spend with my wifes parents, which we then follow up with midnight Christmas at my Sister-in-Laws. The next morning it's me and the wife, then followed by my parents and various get together with friends through-out the holiday season leading into the new year. It's a busy time, but a fun time.

But here's the other question, are you potentially anticipating anything for Christmas? I'll let you know right now, that I've been hinting at an XBOX ONE X for a bit especially since my wife has claimed that I'm the hardest person to shop for... and based on the size and weight of one of the presents under the tree, she may have just grabbed one. LOL

OHH MY!
So share below your plans and potential gifts.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well I do plan to spend the holidays with my family as well, however I'm not too sure how much time I would be able to do seeing as I work in retail so no doubt I will be working over the Christmas period.

Reactions: HealPleaseHeal

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno
Well, like "normal" people, because there are ppl that rather spend christmas with friends, I will spend my night with family.
As for presents....who cares about that? I'm not a material person, what i want for christmas no money can buy anyway, but one is personal, the other is for my family to stop the pointless drama and get along, thst'd ehst I want

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Well I do plan to spend the holidays with my family as well, however I'm not too sure how much time I would be able to do seeing as I work in retail so no doubt I will be working over the Christmas period.
I hate when that happens. When I used to work Retail it was the same thing. At least you get holiday pay for some of those days. That's the only thing I saw as a benefit.[DOUBLEPOST=1513011613][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well, like "normal" people, because there are ppl that rather spend christmas with friends, I will spend my night with family.
As for presents....who cares about that? I'm not a material person, what i want for christmas no money can buy anyway, but one is personal, the other is for my family to stop the pointless drama and get along, thst'd ehst I want
I love that way of thinking. You are right, who cares about presents. And I love the want for Christmas, no more drama, just get along and have a wonderful time together.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I hate when that happens. When I used to work Retail it was the same thing. At least you get holiday pay for some of those days. That's the only thing I saw as a benefit.[DOUBLEPOST=1513011613][/DOUBLEPOST]
I love that way of thinking. You are right, who cares about presents. And I love the want for Christmas, no more drama, just get along and have a wonderful time together.
Well unless its Christmas and New Years day then there is no holiday pay or additional benefit for working other days in the holiday period

GMANS_GAMING

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2017
YouTube
I plan on a multitude of things, spending time with the family, watching TV (mainly the Doctor Who special), recording, streaming and working. As for what I'm getting, I haven't the foggiest.

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno

Yeah some **** has been happening, and everyone seems so selfish nowadays, i want a bigger present, these presents are not enough etc...and the comercials on tv make me sick...

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
I plan on a multitude of things, spending time with the family, watching TV (mainly the Doctor Who special), recording, streaming and working. As for what I'm getting, I haven't the foggiest.
nice, I like all those plans. Man I haven't watched Doctor Who in a long while[DOUBLEPOST=1513021884][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah some **** has been happening, and everyone seems so selfish nowadays, i want a bigger present, these presents are not enough etc...and the comercials on tv make me sick...
It's a time of year in which companies make money. I can't blame them for over advertising though it sometimes can be a bit too much

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey guys,

As we near the Holiday's and that special day where we're anticipating gifts and so much love that would make us all vomit a little, I wanted to know what some of you guys have planned for the holidays and potentially what you're expecting for Christmas?

I'll go first.
Being a Romanian my holidays are usually spent with Family... No surprise I know. Except our get together's are filled with a various amount of meats on the table and yelling over one another which tests the stability of your ear drums, especially if you're sitting somewhere in the center of the table. But nonetheless, our Christmas Eve is spend with my wifes parents, which we then follow up with midnight Christmas at my Sister-in-Laws. The next morning it's me and the wife, then followed by my parents and various get together with friends through-out the holiday season leading into the new year. It's a busy time, but a fun time.

But here's the other question, are you potentially anticipating anything for Christmas? I'll let you know right now, that I've been hinting at an XBOX ONE X for a bit especially since my wife has claimed that I'm the hardest person to shop for... and based on the size and weight of one of the presents under the tree, she may have just grabbed one. LOL

OHH MY!
So share below your plans and potential gifts.
For me the Holidays is just another year of great food and laughter with the Family. We only do presents for the kids and such ad the adults appreciate a good drink more then a present XD

SparktheYoshi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2016
Nevada
gitlab.com
YouTube
My mom lately has a trend of cooking dinner for christmas, it's been a tradition for the past few years. I'm probably looking forward to it she does, besides the chaos/stress of a dirty house and kitchen. We also have an old fireplace so that's always nice. I still remember having the couch in front of it a few years ago, by a warm going fire and playing Pokemon Moon on my old 3DS.

This year, presents/hopes wise, mom's helping me upgrade my rig for christmas (a Ryzen 5 build) along probably with a dual monitor setup but I'd also want to pick up a few Switch games too. I just have Stardew Valley and Super Mario Odyssey. BotW is a must for me, but Kingdom Battle, Skyrim and Axiom Verge looks good. Oh, Enter the Gungeon too.

Reactions: LW