Gaming hola me llamo es chris. jk i dont speak spanish.

Feb 19, 2016
YouTube
Hello everybody my name is Chris. For the most part, i made a YouTube channel so i could respond to a comment on one of my friends videos. The video was of both of us playing our favorite game. But i started looking around YouTube and found that you can make good looking videos for free! So i started making videos and telling all my friends about my new YouTube channel. Now i just make gaming videos of a game called Mitos.is The Game. I made one video of Project CARS, but i suck at that game and i couldnt even try to make another video.
I was growing slowly and i want to get to at least 50 subscribers, so i looked up "how to grow fast on YouTube." Then in one of the videos, someone said that joining a network would make you grow fast. So i dug around more and found Freedom! i saw all of the benefits and i knew that this was the network for me.
I saw George in one of his videos say to introduce yourself on the forums so that is why im here now doing this, and hopefully it creates some good feedback.
here is my channel link if you want to check it out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtx6KwcSzVlz6ynCSh53PEA
Aso if you just want to type it in, my channel name is called chrispy747 gaming.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey Chrispy and welcome to the community ;)

Why have you given up on your Project Cars series. I am working on a Driveclub series and i am not great at it but who cares? Content doesn't have to be picture perfect for succes. Sure it is great if you drive perfect, but driving a bit sloppy may give people a good laugh with proper comment.

Feb 19, 2016
YouTube
you know what, your right. i can continue it, but it puts alot of strain on my computor and i only get about 20 fps at best.. I will figure something out and continue it. thx for inspiring me to do my best.