Erick Cardenas

New User
Nov 28, 2016
El Centro
YouTube
SPANISH:
Solo quiero hacerlos saber que soy nuevo en este Network partner de youtube y si podrian ayudar a ganar un poco de gama con colaboraciones en youtube! Soy un Gamer de 17/18 (Mi cumpleaños esta cerca) Hablo los dos idiomas bien nomas que el español es mi primer idioma. Me dedico en hacer gameplays de todo tipo de juegos (Shooters, Horror, Coop) y si podria saber si hay alguien que pudiese hacer colaboraciones. Muchas gracias por leer esto.

English:
Hello everybody on Freedoom! I'm new to this network and I hope I get your help in making my channel grow. Im a seventeen/eighteen year old Mexican Gamer who speaks both languages easily (but I still have an accent) I record gameplays and have a lot of time making hobbies into gaming. I could collaborate with anybody. My most categories of games are: Horror, Shooters, or co-op games. Thanks for reading and your time everybody

Your name/alias: Taka/Daker
Where are you from?: El Centro, California
How old are you?: 17/ closely 18
How did you find Freedom!? I've been recommended many times to this network
What made you join our forums?: Because I want to grow my channel and need help with partnership
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, Sports, of chit chat with friends
What is your favorite food? Pizza
Why did you start YouTube? Because this became a hobbie for me since I was 8 years old
What is your biggest dream? Become at least country famous on youtube
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming *-*
How frequently do you upload?: Mostly like twice a week

Last edited:
Reactions: Dolev Talmor

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
Storm, I could teach you some of it (8

I do know some Spanish like I know pronouns ex. Yo, Nosotros, Vosotros is used in Spain and Ustedes everywhere else.
I know how to count to one-hundred, I also know the alphabet.
Let me see if I can put something in a sentence in Spanish without any help.
Yo tengo una clase de Español
I mean there is probably a lot I did wrong with that sentence but I am in Spanish one in my high school, I do want to take all four years of Spanish.

Erick Cardenas

New User
Nov 28, 2016
El Centro
YouTube
That sentence did came out good man c:
I moved to the U.S when I was in 4th grade, since now I haven't practiced any Spanish at all, but now the accents like "á, é, í, ó, ú " I already forgot how they work hahaha so I'm even with both languages I don't know either English or Spanish perfectly.

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
That sentence did came out good man c:
I moved to the U.S when I was in 4th grade, since now I haven't practiced any Spanish at all, but now the accents like "á, é, í, ó, ú " I already forgot how they work hahaha so I'm even with both languages I don't know either English or Spanish perfectly.

There is one thing I do know is Spanish is easier to do than English. I am really bad at spelling in English while in Spanish you just pronounce every single letter so it's easier to spell even though I still get it wrong most of the time; however, I will get there. Thanks, I mean it's a simple sentence maybe one day I can finally watch and understand other YouTubers in Spanish that would be cool to do.

Erick Cardenas

New User
Nov 28, 2016
El Centro
YouTube
Yeaah spelling in spanish is really easy, we have that advantage and you should focus on learning some spanish since almost half of the community un youtube are Spanish-speakers

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
Yeaah spelling in spanish is really easy, we have that advantage and you should focus on learning some spanish since almost half of the community un youtube are Spanish-speakers

That's why I took Spanish. I am also learning more outside of school than most people in my class, so hopefully I will be able to understand Spanish and speak it in a few years.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
SPANISH:
Solo quiero hacerlos saber que soy nuevo en este Network partner de youtube y si podrian ayudar a ganar un poco de gama con colaboraciones en youtube! Soy un Gamer de 17/18 (Mi cumpleaños esta cerca) Hablo los dos idiomas bien nomas que el español es mi primer idioma. Me dedico en hacer gameplays de todo tipo de juegos (Shooters, Horror, Coop) y si podria saber si hay alguien que pudiese hacer colaboraciones. Muchas gracias por leer esto.

English:
Hello everybody on Freedoom! I'm new to this network and I hope I get your help in making my channel grow. Im a seventeen/eighteen year old Mexican Gamer who speaks both languages easily (but I still have an accent) I record gameplays and have a lot of time making hobbies into gaming. I could collaborate with anybody. My most categories of games are: Horror, Shooters, or co-op games. Thanks for reading and your time everybody

Your name/alias: Taka/Daker
Where are you from?: El Centro, California
How old are you?: 17/ closely 18
How did you find Freedom!? I've been recommended many times to this network
What made you join our forums?: Because I want to grow my channel and need help with partnership
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, Sports, of chit chat with friends
What is your favorite food? Pizza
Why did you start YouTube? Because this became a hobbie for me since I was 8 years old
What is your biggest dream? Become at least country famous on youtube
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming *-*
How frequently do you upload?: Mostly like twice a week
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

Horror games FTW, always loved the genre! Any series that is your favorite regarding Horror? Mine would be the Resident Evil serie :)