Gaming hiya :) new to Uploading YouTube videos

Martin Harrison

New User
Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
ive been into gaming when i first got a PS1 back in 1999 my first games where Metal Gear Solid and Gran Turismo and are still my favorite series of games. ive never thought to upload or stream my game play before as id end up playing crap lol. i started streaming the odd game early 2015 but really started doing it over the last couple of months playing Rocket League, GTA5, MGS5, CoD:BO3 Battlefield 4. lets see where it takes me. check out my channel and if you like what you see Subscribe to me :) i will happily return the favor.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMartrix1989

DPM GAMING

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 2, 2015
YouTube
gaming_dpm
Welcome man! I hope you enjoy uploading, it's really fun but can be time consuming at times and frustrating! I personally love GTA5 and BO3. Probably the best COD since MW2 in my opinion. Enjoy your stay in this forum, people are really friendly and will always offer to help!

Martin Harrison

New User
Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
thanks for the welcome, its started well making 8 new subscribers and 1000 extra views since beginning of december, i hope this will keep going up. the game i will be focusing on will be Metal Gear Solid 5, im close to platinum so i hope my live streams will help viewers how to earn some of the trophies and ways of completing some of the harder missions

DPM GAMING

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 2, 2015
YouTube
gaming_dpm
thanks for the welcome, its started well making 8 new subscribers and 1000 extra views since beginning of december, i hope this will keep going up. the game i will be focusing on will be Metal Gear Solid 5, im close to platinum so i hope my live streams will help viewers how to earn some of the trophies and ways of completing some of the harder missions
That is true streaming is another great way to interact! I wish you all the best on your stream and on youtube! I focus on FIFA content on my channel, I really wanted Metal Gear Solid 5 but I'm cash strapped at the moment haha