Raid Chico

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 6, 2016
YouTube
I just wanted to say that I've recently gained 900 subscribers! I feel so accomplished for some reason and for what my subscribers/supporters have done for me for this whole time. I couldn't have done this without my subscribers! And also, I'm 100 subscribers away from 1,000 subscribers! This is honestly so amazing and I can feel these subscribers coming in a heartbeat! thanks again and hope to see you guys soon! :)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I just wanted to say that I've recently gained 900 subscribers! I feel so accomplished for some reason and for what my subscribers/supporters have done for me for this whole time. I couldn't have done this without my subscribers! And also, I'm 100 subscribers away from 1,000 subscribers! This is honestly so amazing and I can feel these subscribers coming in a heartbeat! thanks again and hope to see you guys soon! :)

Congrats Chico, You did Accomplished 900 subs and almost to 1K.

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Damn nice job, you beat me by over 200 :D

hyperbubbles

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 21, 2016
YouTube
Congrats on such a high subscriber number, I wish you good luck on the 1k subscribers!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Nice! Gratz on the 900+ subs! See your close to the 1K :D