Subscriber Milestone Hit 200 subscribers

LustraGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2015
Belgium
YouTube
To my own amazement I hit 200 subscribers this week.
Why was I amazed? I didn't post any new videos lately because of my youngest being sick and afterwards he got hospitalized.
I was at 150 subs 2 months ago when he kept getting sick and I had to take care of him. But even though I was inactive for this whole time (except for 1 apologies video) my channel got another 50 subs.

With over 20K views that might not seem a lot but most the views are coming from 2 agario video's and as I play mostly GTA and rocket league I don't really need the subs that want agario.

Really happy with the 200 subs and it got me motivated to go and upload more regularly again now that my son is cured. next goal for 2016 = 500 subs, although it would be nice to reach that number by june when my channel will be 1 year old :)

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Why was I amazed? I didn't post any new videos lately because of my youngest being sick and afterwards he got hospitalized.
I was at 150 subs 2 months ago when he kept getting sick and I had to take care of him. But even though I was inactive for this whole time (except for 1 apologies video) my channel got another 50 subs.

With over 20K views that might not seem a lot but most the views are coming from 2 agario video's and as I play mostly GTA and rocket league I don't really need the subs that want agario.

Really happy with the 200 subs and it got me motivated to go and upload more regularly again now that my son is cured. next goal for 2016 = 500 subs, although it would be nice to reach that number by june when my channel will be 1 year old :)
That's some awesome news, congrats on 200 subscribers, keep it up :)

Dualangel1

Freedom! Member
May 20, 2015
YouTube

Congrats on your 200 subscribers and i'm glad your son is feeling better :)

Reactions: Nuke