Community Hiiii Am Ultra!!

UltrazzYT

New User
Mar 29, 2016
Hey guys am UltrazzYT i've been on YouTube for 5 years i've had 3 channels in the past 5 years of YouTube.
Somehow i've had no success in YouTube until i met Freedom i watched some of the Freedom hate video's but i dont understand what they are hating. so i just ignore them.
Ever since i started Freedom i never made allot of money until 1.00$ i think its pretty good.
I hope people will subscribe to my channel just search it up i know you will like it .

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys am UltrazzYT i've been on YouTube for 5 years i've had 3 channels in the past 5 years of YouTube.
Somehow i've had no success in YouTube until i met Freedom i watched some of the Freedom hate video's but i dont understand what they are hating. so i just ignore them.
Ever since i started Freedom i never made allot of money until 1.00$ i think its pretty good.
I hope people will subscribe to my channel just search it up i know you will like it .
Hey there yourself UltrazzYT, five years is a long time! What were your channels in the past? People tend to hate freedom for the wrong reasons really. People tend to break the rules, or miss out on their payments due to some user error. It's understandable, but hopefully future miscommunication will be less ^^ Last note before I head off, have you looked around the sticky threads here Ultra? There's a welcoming post you can use to help yourself out more! Using the template can make a definite difference in the right hands ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

Dam 5 years is along time , what did you do on the other channels ? why did you start again ?
Freedom does have some haters but It can be down to stupid things as @fattmat as said , people breaking rules and payments not being made on time due to an error but I would not listen either !

UltrazzYT

New User
Mar 29, 2016
My old Channels :
GhostKiller
Some other channels that i deleted :'(

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the forums and YouTube isn't about money and it's not a good place to make money anyways, just enjoy yourself and have fun, that's what it's all about :)