Service High Quality GFX for YouTube Channels

GeeGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hello Freedom Family!

We have a Graphic design company and We provide our service to customers worldwide. :)

OFFERS LIST :
YouTube Channel Art (Banner) $5
YouTube Channel Logo $3
YouTube Video Thumbnail $1 [ 20 Thumbnails for $5 - one template]

We offer unlimited modifications until the customer is satisfied.

We have many years of experience with Photoshop and We guarantee that our customers will always be satisfied with the end results. ;)

Contact me : Freedom message

Last edited:

minecraftgamingprods

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2014
lithuania
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Why Choose Us :
  • Team of Highly Experienced Designers
  • Top Rated Seller
  • Normally 1-2 Days Delivery
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Reliable Communication
still way too expensive. i don't see nothing so special about this "Professional" https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCnADii3F9LMfBgQPvGXOc8g work.
Lots of years in photoshop ? i really doubt about that. I'm on photoshop for about 4 months and i can do better than that.
Lower your prices.

Reactions: SlenderSlay

GeeGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
still way too expensive. i don't see nothing so special about this "Professional" https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCnADii3F9LMfBgQPvGXOc8g work.
Lots of years in photoshop ? i really doubt about that. I'm on photoshop for about 4 months and i can do better than that.
Lower your prices.
I can see your professionalism in your youtube channel.:D:D:D and you don't need to keep saying that is too expensive either you're not going to make it out. (facepalm) Peace OUT!

Last edited:

SlenderSlay

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2016
Washington, USA
YouTube
SlenderSlay
Why Choose Us :
  • Team of Highly Experienced Designers
  • Top Rated Seller
  • Normally 1-2 Days Delivery
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Reliable Communication

Im talking about the quality of the actual designs, they just dont seem up to par there.

I can see your professionalism in your youtube channel.:D:D:D and you don't need to keep saying that is too expensive either you're not going to make it out. (facepalm) Peace OUT!

Thats no way to act, hes just as good as you.