GFX Request High Quality Cartoon Character Needed | Willing to Pay

Rogue Games

Well-Known User
Jul 6, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
Hey! :) So I'm actually a GFX artist myself with making banners, logo's and what not but unfortunately I have never really had any talent for drawing :/ And that's why all I am looking for here is a High quality cartoon recreation of me for my channel.

I'm not sure what it will be used for yet but I do have quite a few details I would like to discuss on it but I will wait until I am talking to you through email for all that stuff.

On my YouTube channel I play a lot of Horror games so it would be something silly like a cartoon of me running away from a Silent Hill monster or something like that :p Again, more details to be discussed...

But I am more than willing to pay for it.

Here is my YouTube channel so you can get an idea of what I'm all about :) - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXdYrn9sx7efIWSm9pxDtyg

I just want to make everything a bit more personalized and I think a proper cartoon character would be the way to go about doing that :)

If interested in taking on this project please do email me as soon as possible at: [email protected]

Thank you! Have an awesome day! :D

Freedom and DamnLAG Forums Banner.jpg

Last edited:

Rogue Games

Well-Known User
Jul 6, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
I was going to offer my service as I love drawing but under $10

and demands like these?
Good luck finding somebody.

Note that when I say "High Quality" I really just mean something above the level of Paint... :p And Like I said, I'm willing to pay whatever it will cost even if it's more than 10$ :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

and demands like these?
I'm curious, what do you typically charge? You made me interested in getting a miniature version of me done as well, hah. I'm sure that the original poster could have some wiggle room.

Rogue Games

Well-Known User
Jul 6, 2014
Ireland
YouTube

and demands like these?

Feel free to message me up though man, I;m interested in seeing what you charge and what you can do :) I've never bought Art like this before so i don't know what's the nor pricing you know, :)