Entertainment Hi

tyler larson

Rising User
Feb 14, 2016
Hey guys whats up I'm on freedom to grow and meet new people I'm currently writing a book which you can help and follow the progress of on my twitch stream Cave_Of_Wonders

tyler larson

Rising User
Feb 14, 2016
Welcome to the Freedom Family :D

So your writing a book? Interesting! Can you spoil us a little with what it is about :)
sure here is the first page

A winged demon from hell, one that you may know, but never fully trust. He goes by one name and one name only. Lucier, the angel of death banished to Hell as punishment for his crimes. But what if that crime was not a crime at all, what if the the crime was to save the human race. sentenced to hard time in Hell where he worked his way up the chain and became the commander of the demons in the dark. Now controlling these demons he took them to heaven and waged war with the angels almost winning until Michael the arch angel came thundering down from his place at Gods side to hurl his mighty sword into Lucifers face smashing in all his teeth. Sending him straight back down to whence he came only to catch him just before he left the realm known as Heaven. Now all his demons has been defeated, Lucifer himself stood before God, reluctantly admitting defeat, sentenced to be stripped of his wings and sent to earth as a mortal. The ritual they followed was excrutiatingly painful to those it was is deamed worthy of. In stockades made of wood from the holy tree Bethulma breakable by only god himself. There lied Lucifer, blindfolded and stripped naked awaiting his punishment for his so called crimes. Michael stroking the fire beneath the pot of coals which is heating the blade that is to dismemebr Lucifer's wings. "Well Lucifer, it's time to begin." said Michael in a rough, but sothing voice, with a hint of remorse. "just get it over with you bastard" screamed Lucifer with all his might, and with such anger that fire spewed out of his mouth as he said it. Sweat now dribbling down his face Michael begins to walk twoards Lucifer blade in hand. Placing the edge of the blade directly above Lucifers right wing, and with a downward slash and a scream loud enough to shatter a human being into a trillions of pieces for listening, the right wing is removed. Another loud scream and the left wing was removed as well, placing each wing into a sperate burial jar, and sealed with ancient magic known only to those who serve under God. "Now to finish the ritual and banish you to Earth, among the humans." Said Michael with a hint of anger, and jealousy in his voice. "Goodbye old friend, I wish you too know I envy you, and your choices. God is not the same as he once was, he has grown violent and even hatred twoards his beloved humans. I hope you can find a way to stop him." And with those final words Lucifer was then decapitated with the blade by Michael.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Welcome to freedom.
Why dont you tell us a bit more about yourself?
Use the template >>>
https://freedom.community.tm/intro/

Heres some links that may come in handy!!!
Be sure to follow the rules, if you don't you could get banned! > https://freedom.community.tm/rules/
If you have questions check here before asking on support > https://freedom.community.tm/faq/
For Extended support you can choose one of the options on this website > http://www.support.tm/
If your a Freedom Network partner Get your purple badge here: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Keep up the good work, stay positive, keep motivated and most importantly never give up. :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
sure here is the first page

A winged demon from hell, one that you may know, but never fully trust. He goes by one name and one name only. Lucier, the angel of death banished to Hell as punishment for his crimes. But what if that crime was not a crime at all, what if the the crime was to save the human race. sentenced to hard time in Hell where he worked his way up the chain and became the commander of the demons in the dark. Now controlling these demons he took them to heaven and waged war with the angels almost winning until Michael the arch angel came thundering down from his place at Gods side to hurl his mighty sword into Lucifers face smashing in all his teeth. Sending him straight back down to whence he came only to catch him just before he left the realm known as Heaven. Now all his demons has been defeated, Lucifer himself stood before God, reluctantly admitting defeat, sentenced to be stripped of his wings and sent to earth as a mortal. The ritual they followed was excrutiatingly painful to those it was is deamed worthy of. In stockades made of wood from the holy tree Bethulma breakable by only god himself. There lied Lucifer, blindfolded and stripped naked awaiting his punishment for his so called crimes. Michael stroking the fire beneath the pot of coals which is heating the blade that is to dismemebr Lucifer's wings. "Well Lucifer, it's time to begin." said Michael in a rough, but sothing voice, with a hint of remorse. "just get it over with you bastard" screamed Lucifer with all his might, and with such anger that fire spewed out of his mouth as he said it. Sweat now dribbling down his face Michael begins to walk twoards Lucifer blade in hand. Placing the edge of the blade directly above Lucifers right wing, and with a downward slash and a scream loud enough to shatter a human being into a trillions of pieces for listening, the right wing is removed. Another loud scream and the left wing was removed as well, placing each wing into a sperate burial jar, and sealed with ancient magic known only to those who serve under God. "Now to finish the ritual and banish you to Earth, among the humans." Said Michael with a hint of anger, and jealousy in his voice. "Goodbye old friend, I wish you too know I envy you, and your choices. God is not the same as he once was, he has grown violent and even hatred twoards his beloved humans. I hope you can find a way to stop him." And with those final words Lucifer was then decapitated with the blade by Michael.
Quite nice, kinda reminds me of the Diablo story :p