Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
thanks, Id like some tips of getting Exposure on youtube I struggle with find any free or cheap software that is decent and my dream job is to become a YouTuber

Use social media a lot , it helps me a lot and be sure to be active within forums , Do not SUB FOR SUB its harms your channel and leads to dead subs

Cobrax

New User
Feb 19, 2016
YouTube
Hey Cobrax and welcome to the community ;)

As @Prology suggested , tell something about yourself and channel? Asking for subs without even telling what your channel is about or a proper introduction is not the best move to make...
Sorry I dont know what im really doing im a kid I am a Call of Duty player that has just begun i am a technician at school so im not unfimiliar with technology My dream is to get 100 subs by the end of this year Sorry for the inconvienience

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Sorry I dont know what im really doing im a kid I am a Call of Duty player that has just begun i am a technician at school so im not unfimiliar with technology My dream is to get 100 subs by the end of this year Sorry for the inconvienience
No problem mate, were just curious to get to know the new people that join the community :)
Pretty great that you follow technology at school wich i can guess will be if great help in making your video's?

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

The 100 sub goal will come by a lot sooner than you possibly think, but a modest goal is much better than an exaggerated one :).