Gaming HI!!

SkeletonMC

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello everyone! My name is Shafi and I am from a small country called Singapore! I Have a youtube channel that I started 4 months ago called SkeletonMC and currently I'm at 42 subscribers. A pretty decent progress I Should Say... I Do ONLY Minecraft content And Some minecraft animations that I created using a software called Blender. I Also create unique minecraft rigs that no one has ever created in Blender.
THANK YOU,
REGARDS, SkeletonMC

Legends Of Allstars

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Hey ro, Welcome to forums, read the rules and enjoy your stay, BTW I liked your channel, suubed you, btw dont forget to see my channel and sub me. :)

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Hello everyone! My name is Shafi and I am from a small country called Singapore! I Have a youtube channel that I started 4 months ago called SkeletonMC and currently I'm at 42 subscribers. A pretty decent progress I Should Say... I Do ONLY Minecraft content And Some minecraft animations that I created using a software called Blender. I Also create unique minecraft rigs that no one has ever created in Blender.
THANK YOU,
REGARDS, SkeletonMC
Welcome to the Community, if you need anything just ask!
I'll check your channel out soon!

Rapid Fury

Respected User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
THANK YOU,
REGARDS, SkeletonMC
welcome to the freedom family we are always here to help you out and i will check your youtube channel out also could you go check my youtube channel out to

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

I'm still amazed that minecraft still has such a huge following even now. It's been on my to do list for a while, record a new episode etc. Just never actually done it (facepalm).