Entertainment Hi, TNM Paradise Here!

TNM Paradise

New User
Feb 10, 2017
YouTube
For starters we decided to join this forum because we heard so many great things about it. And also how supportive people are here on the forums. We are in the Maryland area. We started YouTube because we want to share our passion with others and what we enjoy and hope to help someone go for their dream. Our channel are about all car enthusiast related things and we want to share that for car enthusiast or non-car enthusiast. we try to upload about once or twice a week. But will increase very shortly.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
For starters we decided to join this forum because we heard so many great things about it. And also how supportive people are here on the forums. We are in the Maryland area. We started YouTube because we want to share our passion with others and what we enjoy and hope to help someone go for their dream. Our channel are about all car enthusiast related things and we want to share that for car enthusiast or non-car enthusiast. we try to upload about once or twice a week. But will increase very shortly.
Welcome to the Freedom Community :)

So your channel is dedicated about cars and such, what is your favorite one? Mine has to be a Subaru Wrx Sti :p

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to the Freedom! Forum.
So you are a grouped channel, as I guess that is why you said "we"?
Also Cars, such a bold topic for a channel, something that is relevant to real life every single day.
If I could choose any car, I would choose an Audi R8.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Nevertheless, if you need some immediate assistance, ask me in the chat or use a Private Message!