Gaming Hi there, I'm Vic!

vicbunyan

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 25, 2016
YouTube
Hey everybody! My name is Vic, glad to be here and glad to be apart of the Freedom family! I'm really excited to meet you all and here's a little bit about myself!

Your name/alias: My actual name is Vic and online I go by Vic Bunyan (Yes from Paul Bunyan)

Where are you from?: I was born and raised in Torrance, California

How old are you?: Just celebrated my birthday not to long ago. I am now 25 years old.

How did you find Freedom!? I had a lot of questions about networks, when was it the right time to join one and what could networks possibly do to help small channels like mine. After looking on YouTube I found a channel that's actually on Freedom and I decided it was the best choice and I applied and here I am!

What made you join our forums?: I figured if I'm joining a team that I might as well communicate with the team and introduce myself!

What are your hobbies?: Right now gaming and turning that passion into videos is my main hobby, hopefully one day I can surpass that and turn it into a career if possible.

What is your favorite food? I'm addicted to chipotle and I'm not ashamed. They even give me free burritos sometimes when I go to pay because I'm there so often.

Why did you start YouTube? I like to entertain, that's the kind of person I've always been and I'm big on getting reactions from people seeing the content that I bring.

What is your biggest dream? To have a successful and happy life.

What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channnel. I will be uploading Gameplays and Walkthroughs, discussions on certain topics in the gaming community and many more!

How frequently do you upload?: Right now the channel is just starting, but I'm shooting for uploading at least 3-4 times a week, so one video every other day if possible!

For anyone who see's this I hope we get to chat, I'm pretty glued to my desk so I'll be around for sure and I hope success comes to you all in whatever it is you do!

Reactions: cocche

cocche

(Ex) King of Pizza
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2014
Italy
YouTube
Hey everybody! My name is Vic, glad to be here and glad to be apart of the Freedom family! I'm really excited to meet you all and here's a little bit about myself!

Your name/alias: My actual name is Vic and online I go by Vic Bunyan (Yes from Paul Bunyan)

Where are you from?: I was born and raised in Torrance, California

How old are you?: Just celebrated my birthday not to long ago. I am now 25 years old.

How did you find Freedom!? I had a lot of questions about networks, when was it the right time to join one and what could networks possibly do to help small channels like mine. After looking on YouTube I found a channel that's actually on Freedom and I decided it was the best choice and I applied and here I am!

What made you join our forums?: I figured if I'm joining a team that I might as well communicate with the team and introduce myself!

What are your hobbies?: Right now gaming and turning that passion into videos is my main hobby, hopefully one day I can surpass that and turn it into a career if possible.

What is your favorite food? I'm addicted to chipotle and I'm not ashamed. They even give me free burritos sometimes when I go to pay because I'm there so often.

Why did you start YouTube? I like to entertain, that's the kind of person I've always been and I'm big on getting reactions from people seeing the content that I bring.

What is your biggest dream? To have a successful and happy life.

What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channnel. I will be uploading Gameplays and Walkthroughs, discussions on certain topics in the gaming community and many more!

How frequently do you upload?: Right now the channel is just starting, but I'm shooting for uploading at least 3-4 times a week, so one video every other day if possible!

For anyone who see's this I hope we get to chat, I'm pretty glued to my desk so I'll be around for sure and I hope success comes to you all in whatever it is you do!
Hello Vic and welcome to Freedom, if you have any questions feel free to ask :)
And good luck with your videos !

The Jaguar19

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 16, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Good day Vic, welcome to Freedomland i am confident that your channel will succeed and be big. Work hard and the results will follow

Ada Horror

Mythic User
Jun 10, 2014
Sweden , Falun
www.youtube.com
YouTube
adahorror
Welcome to freeedom:D:D:D WHOHO!
Glad to have you here mate:)

Happy late birthday:D hope you had a awesome 25 day:D Saw your latest video and left a comment:)

I sent you a short guide on PM to help you here in freedom:)
Have a fantastic day mate:D
and i hope you will enjoy ur stay here:)

//ADA!

SoarahDesigns

Rising User
Aug 22, 2016
YouTube
Hello Vic,
Welcome to Freedom! If you have any questions feel free to message me or another member about them. We will try to help you resolve your issue as Freedom is a family. Like I said, welcome and I subscribed to your channel. Also, cool name, Vic is really creative.

Good luck,
-Luke/Soarah