Gaming Hi there i am TheJoker-TC

Mar 5, 2017
YouTube
AgoraphobicOG
hi there everyone my name is Thejoker-TC
i am from kansas
i am 34 years young LOL
How did i find Freedom ? well i was looking around on the google's LOL and did a bit of reading and it seems like a nice network so i gave it a shot
why did i want to join the forums well to get to know some people and see what the freedom family is all about
What are my hobbies ? well i play games work on cars here and there my main love is my woodcraft
favorite food oh that has got to be pizza LOL
Why did i start YouTube? as you can tell from the name of my channel I'm agoraphobic I guess this is my way of forcing myself to have social interaction inside my own home it seems kind of odd but it does work it is helping a lot and maybe i can help a few people that have the same illness i deal with everyday
What is your biggest dream? just to make it out of the house with out freaking out all the time
What kind of channel do you run? Gaming for the most part but i do rant as i am playing time to time LOL
How frequently do you upload? i try to get a video up everyday if i can and so far so good but i do have my bad days

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
i am from kansas
i am 34 years young LOL
How did i find Freedom ? well i was looking around on the google's LOL and did a bit of reading and it seems like a nice network so i gave it a shot
why did i want to join the forums well to get to know some people and see what the freedom family is all about
What are my hobbies ? well i play games work on cars here and there my main love is my woodcraft
Why did i start YouTube? as you can tell from the name of my channel I'm agoraphobic I guess this is my way of forcing myself to have social interaction inside my own home it seems kind of odd but it does work it is helping a lot and maybe i can help a few people that have the same illness i deal with everyday
What is your biggest dream? just to make it out of the house with out freaking out all the time
What kind of channel do you run? Gaming for the most part but i do rant as i am playing time to time LOL
How frequently do you upload? i try to get a video up everyday if i can and so far so good but i do have my bad days
Glad To have you here on freedom family

TheNickelKing

Rising User
Jan 7, 2016
YouTube
i am from kansas
i am 34 years young LOL
hey man, welcome to freedom saw your content really well done! Keep up the good work :D