PC Hi Sir.JellyBaby here looking to collaborate (No Sub Requirement)

Sir.JellyBaby

Rising User
Sep 19, 2016
Hey all this is Sir.JellyBaby here. I'm currently searching for some PC YouTube gamers to collaborate with. It doesn't matter how many subs you have. My channel only has 3 subs and I haven't even been able to do anything with my channel yet unfortunately. I'm looking for people to collaborate with so I can start making content for my channel. And to also meet some cool people.

A few things to know about me. I am 18 and I'm from the United Kingdom. I don't eat crumpets and I don't drink tea. I eat Pizza and I drink Pepsi. I have been doing YouTube for about 3 years. In those 3 years on youTube I have had 3 channels which both failed R.I.P. This time I'm going to make an effort at making this channel my best so far. I love to draw so I may start drawing for my thumbnails.

I aim to mainly record Steam games and some online games like Cards against humanity and Draw my thing

If you are interested please make sure to contact me on Skype. My Skype contact name is Sir.JellyBaby. This name will not change.

InstaSim

A Welsh Entertainment Channel
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2015
Wales, UK
YouTube
InstaSim6
Funnily enough, this is also my 3rd channel because my other 2 channels failed, but they're still up on YouTube and I am probably going to do a react to old videos video some day :p
I'm also 18 and from the UK (small country :p ), but I do drink tea, but I enjoy Pizza and Pepsi just the same.
I do like playing Cards Against Humanity as well and have heard of Draw My Thing and wouldn't mind collabing on that with you if you'd like. I have a Discord server which you can join if you'd like and we can arrange a collab sometime :)

https://discordapp.com/invite/0svRdkMufJbA8Rb2

TheExtreme Gaming

Respected User
Sep 3, 2015
Funnily enough, this is also my 3rd channel because my other 2 channels failed, but they're still up on YouTube and I am probably going to do a react to old videos video some day :p
I'm also 18 and from the UK (small country :p ), but I do drink tea, but I enjoy Pizza and Pepsi just the same.
I do like playing Cards Against Humanity as well and have heard of Draw My Thing and wouldn't mind collabing on that with you if you'd like. I have a Discord server which you can join if you'd like and we can arrange a collab sometime :)

https://discordapp.com/invite/0svRdkMufJbA8Rb2
hey all three of us should collab together

Reactions: InstaSim