Gaming Hi, My Story Youtube-Gaming

Mr.Gman

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 1, 2016
United States
YouTube
I come from a Middle class family in Michigan. I have been going too school going to pick a degree soon and i just dont feel happy with it. I tried engineering classes, electrical, Etc trying to find my passion. I started youtube making small gaming videos and have moved on too my more popular videos the rants which are doing amazing too me. I knew from the first day youtube was my passion. I spent over 48 hours now researching, exploring, and developing a youtube knowledge. I try very hard too learn how to edit better for any step of the video including graphics, lighting, sound etc. I am joining freedom too expand my knowledge and learn how too become a better youtuber at the same time being promoted. I hope you will all check my channel out and give me a shot too grow. Thank you all -Gianni AKA Mr.Gman

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi,
Great introduction, this is something that a lot of partners should read.
A very warm welcome to freedom, I hope you will enjoy being with us and make use of all the wonderful resources we provide.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I come from a Middle class family in Michigan. I have been going too school going to pick a degree soon and i just dont feel happy with it. I tried engineering classes, electrical, Etc trying to find my passion. I started youtube making small gaming videos and have moved on too my more popular videos the rants which are doing amazing too me. I knew from the first day youtube was my passion. I spent over 48 hours now researching, exploring, and developing a youtube knowledge. I try very hard too learn how to edit better for any step of the video including graphics, lighting, sound etc. I am joining freedom too expand my knowledge and learn how too become a better youtuber at the same time being promoted. I hope you will all check my channel out and give me a shot too grow. Thank you all -Gianni AKA Mr.Gman
I always feel bad, because YouTube is a passion for a lot of people, and it takes time to get to the point where you can make it a main job. Lucky for us though, we can all work together to make it more of a reality ^^

Mr.Gman

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 1, 2016
United States
YouTube
I always feel bad, because YouTube is a passion for a lot of people, and it takes time to get to the point where you can make it a main job. Lucky for us though, we can all work together to make it more of a reality ^^
I am really and truely passionate for youtube. When i say i have spent over 300 hours of researching and learning new ways too edit i mean it. I am trying so hard too grow. I currently have 42 subs. Notice how i did not say only 42. Pewdiepie started with 42 and what is it now 48 mil? We all start somewhere but for me its a rough start but.

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube

Well bro! Good Luck! I'll give your channel a shot!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I am really and truely passionate for youtube. When i say i have spent over 300 hours of researching and learning new ways too edit i mean it. I am trying so hard too grow. I currently have 42 subs. Notice how i did not say only 42. Pewdiepie started with 42 and what is it now 48 mil? We all start somewhere but for me its a rough start but.
It definitely takes time at first to figure out what works for you personally. The hardest thing about making videos, is getting the right amount of exposure.