VLOG Hi My Name Is Sean

iamlegend024

New User
Mar 15, 2016
My youtube story starts off before i even had a platform of anykind online. After alot of run ins with weird stuff that doesnt happen to most people in life and ufo like encounters more than i can count on both hands, i have decided to take the knowledge i know of certain things and use it in my videos to help get the alien community more interested in things they may not be aware of. My channel disclaimer is this... The iamlegend024 main photo came from my personal cell phone. I do have my own personal encounter videos on my channel. I only know what i saw, i only know what happend to me. In my opinion... The answer is YES, WE ARE NOT ALONE.
Stay tuned in to my channel because the truth is out there.

iamlegend024 A Youtube Channel

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
My youtube story starts off before i even had a platform of anykind online. After alot of run ins with weird stuff that doesnt happen to most people in life and ufo like encounters more than i can count on both hands, i have decided to take the knowledge i know of certain things and use it in my videos to help get the alien community more interested in things they may not be aware of. My channel disclaimer is this... The iamlegend024 main photo came from my personal cell phone. I do have my own personal encounter videos on my channel. I only know what i saw, i only know what happend to me. In my opinion... The answer is YES, WE ARE NOT ALONE.
Stay tuned in to my channel because the truth is out there.

iamlegend024 A Youtube Channel
The alien community? That's a nice change of pace, but I was surprised to read that you had some UFO encounters before, they are extremely rare ^^ Can you tell us more about yourself as well? In the forums, there's a template that helps you make your own creative twist.

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/introduction-template-must-read.9723/

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey dude , Welcome to Freedom :)

Alien encounters ?!?!?! that is crazy I'm interested !

iamlegend024

New User
Mar 15, 2016
The alien community? That's a nice change of pace, but I was surprised to read that you had some UFO encounters before, they are extremely rare ^^ Can you tell us more about yourself as well? In the forums, there's a template that helps you make your own creative twist.

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/introduction-template-must-read.9723/
Thanks, Some more details about me, well i run a discount game ecommerce store online, not sure if i should post the name of it on here but i do that full time as well as youtube. I used to be a powerseller on multiple websites. Im currently testing the new OB1 platform before it releases to the public(#freetrade) and basically im everywhere online.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Thanks, Some more details about me, well i run a discount game ecommerce store online, not sure if i should post the name of it on here but i do that full time as well as youtube. I used to be a powerseller on multiple websites. Im currently testing the new OB1 platform before it releases to the public(#freetrade) and basically im everywhere online.
That's awesome, so are you able to work from home the majority of the time? Powerseller as in you boost people's levels?

iamlegend024

New User
Mar 15, 2016
That's awesome, so are you able to work from home the majority of the time? Powerseller as in you boost people's levels?

Yea i can work from anywhere anytime really. powerseller means sold alot of stuff and reliable i guess you can say.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Yea i can work from anywhere anytime really. powerseller means sold alot of stuff and reliable i guess you can say.
I always thought about world of warcraft really, because powerlevelers, and gold sellers were common. In your matter, I understand more fully ^^ Hopefully with your schedule, you'll manage to work on youtube for years to come.

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

I am a spiritual leader myself - so I know much of draconians and the like