1. We use cookies! By continuing, you're agreeing to our cookie policy. Learn More.
  2. Collaboration is one of the best ways to grow your audience. Participate in Freedom!'s Collaboration Beta Project now!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
    Dismiss Notice

Gaming Hi my name is Red Roleplays

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Red Roleplays, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Red Roleplays

Red Roleplays Full Member

Forum Posts:
    Hi Red Roleplays here, im going to be starting a roleplaying youtube channel just look up Rycon Roleplays and Gamerpoets and many more my channel is currently sitting at 2 subs and 0 watch time 0 videos uploaded so the game going to start roleplaying is fallout new Vegas it has a ton of potential in the roleplaying aspect, at the moment i am modding Fallout New Vegas to fit the way im trying to convey the story of the character im building thats all i can tell you for now i dont want to spoil the suprise i will keep you posted for more updates.

2. 東方明

東方明 Full Member

Forum Posts:
  3. MrGboy

MrGboy Full Member

Forum Posts:
    Hallo! From Philippines

Just wanna tell you that if you would make video and upload it in youtube, just make it with no pressure... Make it with Fun as long you have the word " Fun ", it can take you to the top.

If you would think that this reply is just like a spam. No no no my friend i just want to help everyone here in this community to get motivated with a Strong and Good Words.

Have fun here in freedom and welcome.