VLOG Hi my name is Matt

Matt Kriel

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hey guys,

I'm SO SORRY that I'm posting this twice but i lost my logon details for this account and luckily managed to recover them so again I'm sorry but I will only be using this account from now on and ill delete the other post once i get to the office tomorrow :(

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys,

So i just want to take this minute to introduce myself.

I'm a 32 year old south African with a lot on his mind :)

So I was having a drink with my one friend and we were discussing the South African government and at the end of the evening i thought to myself that I'm sure other people have the same view as what we do, so i started giving it thought and came up with the idea of car vlogs where i share my views on certain things that are happening in the world and on the internet, not just the government cause lets face it they are all the same.

So I hope you guys enjoy the content that I'm going to create and looking forward to your insight on how to better my content :)

Peace

ClerraBellis

Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2017
clerrabellis.deviantart.com
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! There's not a better time than right now than to start sharing your opinion through vlogs because there's so much stuff going on in the world right now. At least I know that I'm always looking for different perspectives on things. Your 3D printing time lapse videos are really cool too!

Matt Kriel

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to Freedom! There's not a better time than right now than to start sharing your opinion through vlogs because there's so much stuff going on in the world right now. At least I know that I'm always looking for different perspectives on things. Your 3D printing time lapse videos are really cool too!

Thank you so much for the welcome, I will be uploading new time lapses soon but really had the nagging feeling to share my thoughts hope you enjoy them (y) (Y)[DOUBLEPOST=1484115990][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hi Toxic, how you doing?

optimizedstudios

Rising User
Oct 12, 2015
Hey, nice channel im with a skype group that does games just of your type add me optimized.studios if you wanna join

My YT is cam's life but names gonna change soon lol