Gaming Hi my name is Chillur!

Chillur

Rising User
Feb 7, 2016
Brazil
YouTube
Hello, my name is Chillur! I make videos of all sorts of games like : Gmod, Brawlhalla, Gta V, BattleBlock Theater etc. Here is a bit about me :

Where am I from?: I'm currently living in Brazil!
How did I find Freedom? : I just searched up YT forums and Freedom showed up... And I'm glad it did.
What made me join these forums? : The fact that people in these forums help one another!
What are my hobbies? : Windsurf, Rowing, Gaming, Editing and Skatebording!
What is my favorite food? : Doritos with Mountain Dew (Not really)!
Why did I start YouTube? : Because I love editing videos!
What kind of channel do I run?: A gaming channel!
What kind of content do I upload? : Highly edited gaming videos!
When do you upload?: 2-3 times a week!
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj-drmOnZ_kvHz0Mc8iTImw

So if you like my channel... Please SUB!!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask

ProHenis

Respected User
May 8, 2014
United States
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! Forums man! I hope you find awesome people to collaborate with to help grow your channel! I really hope you enjoy being a partner with Freedom! and I wish you the best of luck on your channel! I'll be sure to check you out if you wouldn't mind returning the favor!

Chillur

Rising User
Feb 7, 2016
Brazil
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! Forums man! I hope you find awesome people to collaborate with to help grow your channel! I really hope you enjoy being a partner with Freedom! and I wish you the best of luck on your channel! I'll be sure to check you out if you wouldn't mind returning the favor!
Thanks man! Your channel is great. You deserve so many subs man! Good job on your channel!

Legends Of Allstars

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Welcome To Forums, Dont forget to read the rules and enjoy your stay, I liked your channel, thats why Subbed you, so dont forget to see my channel and sub it back. :)

Chillur

Rising User
Feb 7, 2016
Brazil
YouTube
Welcome.. i hope you grow! I will subrcibe to your channel and watch your content! :D
If you want to, you can check me out to.... I post gaming videos..

PS: here is how to added your sub button

https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/
Your channel is gr8! Thanks for subbin! I subbed to your channel too!