Gaming Hi Minecraft and League of Legends fans!

konic899

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
I am konic899, and I was originally born in Canada, but right now I live in the US. I plan to go to Waterloo University in Canada after I finish High School here. I am 15 year old guy, a sophomore in high school, so I still have some time before becoming a possible brain dead zombie. I am a competitive swimmer and chess player, and I also like to play tennis (I'm not all that good xD). I upload Minecraft and League of Legends videos, and I usually try to have at least 1 upload per week. Although when I've been off school I've been trying to increase it to a 3-5 videos a week. I started youtube to share some memories of games with my friends, but my ultimate goal is to entertain others for a couple minutes of their day =).

Youtube wise I have several goals, I've been doing youtube for 3 years on and off, but after I made my own gaming computer I was able to record high quality videos, most of them are 1080p. I have 97 subscribers right now, and 4,478 total views. I'd like to reach 250 by the end of the year, and 5000 total views. I'm really excited to have joined the Freedom Family, as I've seen how helpful and constructive you are with each other!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

I ma playing league of legends right now ! where do you main ? fav champ ? league of legends and main craft are 2 huge games to play and should work well for you :)

your almost at 100 bro :) I'm sure you will hit that soon :) how did find freedom ?

Reactions: konic899

konic899

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
I main top and mid mostly, I've recently found that Vayne top is really fun in the Bronze elo, but my favorite champ ever is Aatrox, I bought him right when he came out and I bought all the skins (I know thats like 3 xD). I first found out about George when he was starting any.tv a year or two ago, and for a while I stopped being interested in youtube since I couldn't record. I then found DropbackTV on google, and saw that it was a child of the freedom network, which is when I starting watching the George Show.

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I main top and mid mostly, I've recently found that Vayne top is really fun in the Bronze elo, but my favorite champ ever is Aatrox, I bought him right when he came out and I bought all the skins (I know thats like 3 xD). I first found out about George when he was starting any.tv a year or two ago, and for a while I stopped being interested in youtube since I couldn't record. I then found DropbackTV on google, and saw that it was a child of the freedom network, which is when I starting watching the George Show.

I love Aatorx as well ! and vayne is very good , I main jungle and play a lot of Vi but sounds like your having fun :) Ah I see well your here now and the George show is pretty good , only seen a few but they were decent ! your so close to 100 ! you can do it bro :) I wish you all the best

konic899

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! Good luck on reaching your goals.
Thank you! =)
I love Aatorx as well ! and vayne is very good , I main jungle and play a lot of Vi but sounds like your having fun :) Ah I see well your here now and the George show is pretty good , only seen a few but they were decent ! your so close to 100 ! you can do it bro :) I wish you all the best
Thanks! Would you like to play a game sometime, that is if you're not any higher than gold xD. My summoner name is Lightning899.
Welcome to Freedom! I hope you find that we're very helpful and resourceful, and I wish you the best of luck with your channel :)
Thank you! Good Luck with yours too =)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thank you! =)

Thanks! Would you like to play a game sometime, that is if you're not any higher than gold xD. My summoner name is Lightning899.

Thank you! Good Luck with yours too =)

haha I'm bronze 1 and sure ill play !

konic899

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
I'm currently Bronze 2, with 77 lp, I was Bronze 1 but got demoted yesterday, I plan to be Silver hopefully by the end of this week =)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I am konic899, and I was originally born in Canada, but right now I live in the US. I plan to go to Waterloo University in Canada after I finish High School here. I am 15 year old guy, a sophomore in high school, so I still have some time before becoming a possible brain dead zombie. I am a competitive swimmer and chess player, and I also like to play tennis (I'm not all that good xD). I upload Minecraft and League of Legends videos, and I usually try to have at least 1 upload per week. Although when I've been off school I've been trying to increase it to a 3-5 videos a week. I started youtube to share some memories of games with my friends, but my ultimate goal is to entertain others for a couple minutes of their day =).

Youtube wise I have several goals, I've been doing youtube for 3 years on and off, but after I made my own gaming computer I was able to record high quality videos, most of them are 1080p. I have 97 subscribers right now, and 4,478 total views. I'd like to reach 250 by the end of the year, and 5000 total views. I'm really excited to have joined the Freedom Family, as I've seen how helpful and constructive you are with each other!
I wish I was in Canada, it's too hot in the states :p It'd be nice if we all didn't turn into brain dead zombies :eek: Three to five videos a week seems normal, and very doable. I'm sure that you can make 250 with time, how are you planning on reaching those numbers?

konic899

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
I wish I was in Canada, it's too hot in the states :p It'd be nice if we all didn't turn into brain dead zombies :eek: Three to five videos a week seems normal, and very doable. I'm sure that you can make 250 with time, how are you planning on reaching those numbers?
I'm looking to hopefully collab with other youtubers on minecraft, League of Legends, Hearthstone, or Rocket League. I also am thinking about starting a 'Fails' series because at games like CS:GO, I tend to do some really stupid stuff xD.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I'm looking to hopefully collab with other youtubers on minecraft, League of Legends, Hearthstone, or Rocket League. I also am thinking about starting a 'Fails' series because at games like CS:GO, I tend to do some really stupid stuff xD.
Definitely check out the collaboration section here ^^ People love minecraft, rocket league, and LoL on here. How long have you been playing Hearthstone for? I actually make videos on that game :p

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/

konic899

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
Definitely check out the collaboration section here ^^ People love minecraft, rocket league, and LoL on here. How long have you been playing Hearthstone for? I actually make videos on that game :p

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/
It depends on if you mean how much I play it or when I made my account xD, I originally made my account about a year ago, but I play it on and off, I used to be really into ranked, I was pro (rank 16 xD), but now I kind of play it if I don't feel like any other game. It's a fun game, but LoL and MC are my favorites.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
It depends on if you mean how much I play it or when I made my account xD, I originally made my account about a year ago, but I play it on and off, I used to be really into ranked, I was pro (rank 16 xD), but now I kind of play it if I don't feel like any other game. It's a fun game, but LoL and MC are my favorites.
When it comes to Hearthstone, I mainly play it casually, but I like making videos on it ^^ Ranked takes way too much time and effort :eek: But it's nice that LoL and MC are your favorites, they can keep the interest going for a long time :p