Gaming Hi, I'm...

petanka

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 4, 2016
YouTube
Hello my name is Petanka (or putonka in league of legends), I'm from Spain and i have 15 years old. I found Freedom! because one friend tell me about it. I start in this forum to get a little help with my youtube channel (that i started with because i have fun with my friends). My youtube channel its about gaming vloging and I will start with anime. I try to upload videos twice a week (but sometimes i can't). I wat to grow in youtube and make videogames.

Sujan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 25, 2016
Nepal
YouTube
sujan869
Hello my name is Petanka (or putonka in league of legends), I'm from Spain and i have 15 years old. I found Freedom! because one friend tell me about it. I start in this forum to get a little help with my youtube channel (that i started with because i have fun with my friends). My youtube channel its about gaming vloging and I will start with anime. I try to upload videos twice a week (but sometimes i can't). I wat to grow in youtube and make videogames.

Welcome to Freedom Family!! :) :)

Which game do you play expect LOL(League of Legends)?
Starting with anime? You mean uploading anime? Be aware of copyright. You might get one, if you didn't ask permission without asking creators.

Don't forgot to add your YouTube channel so we can check it ;)

petanka

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 4, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom Family!! :) :)

Which game do you play expect LOL(League of Legends)?
Starting with anime? You mean uploading anime? Be aware of copyright. You might get one, if you didn't ask permission without asking creators.

Don't forgot to add your YouTube channel so we can check it ;)
I mean anime crack or rewies. I play lots of games and if i like to upload a video of one of them i just do it