Gaming Hi Im Wolfy! A Satire CS:GO Commentator!

WolfyVibes

Rising User
Mar 26, 2016
My Bedroom
YouTube
Hi Guys Im Wolfy Ive Been With Freedom for 5 months but just found out about the Forums! Thanks George!, So I Make Satire Content While Playing CSGO Gameplay Then React to the video commentating on it Check Out My Channel! Remember All My Content Is Satire Search (TrinityOG) On YouTube and my Channel Will Pop Up As Wolfy!

U

User.123120

Welcome to Freedom forums! I love CS:GO <3 Hope you have fun here! :D

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi Guys Im Wolfy Ive Been With Freedom for 5 months but just found out about the Forums! Thanks George!, So I Make Satire Content While Playing CSGO Gameplay Then React to the video commentating on it Check Out My Channel! Remember All My Content Is Satire Search (TrinityOG) On YouTube and my Channel Will Pop Up As Wolfy!
Hello Wolfy, five months is a long time to be without this forum! Have you met anybody from here so far? Satire can work when it's done correctly, what inspired you to make those kind of videos?

SlenderSlay

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2016
Washington, USA
YouTube
SlenderSlay
I looked at your 2 most recent videos and immediately say that they were getting a ton of dislikes, it is definitely because your format is pretty much the exact same as leafy or pyro, try mixing it up a bit and applying your own original format.

WolfyVibes

Rising User
Mar 26, 2016
My Bedroom
YouTube
what about ltcorbis or nfkrz they do the same **** and they got tons of subs :p
I looked at your 2 most recent videos and immediately say that they were getting a ton of dislikes, it is definitely because your format is pretty much the exact same as leafy or pyro, try mixing it up a bit and applying your own original format.

Shubham Goel

Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
Hey, I can see why you have loads of dislikes, if i am not mistaken your content is an exact carbon copy of that of Leafyishere, now its really hard to grow on YouTube if you copy a big Youtuber as you want to build an audience who like your content and want to see your originality and personality.
Biggest Tip i can give is be original and don't copy others.

Hammond_Piers

Rising User
Mar 22, 2016
YouTube
i used to do gameplays but i really like satire commentarys :(

Originality. Don't jump on bandwagons and copy others. Copying others wont really work, you have to create something unique to get anywhere. Im aware that LT.Corbis imitated Leafy/Pyro's style, however, she put her own twist to the format, not to mention her style of commentary and comedy made her videos stand out even more.

My advice? don't copy, remove any videos where you've copied and start again, and this time really think about the content you want to create.

SlenderSlay

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2016
Washington, USA
YouTube
SlenderSlay
Originality. Don't jump on bandwagons and copy others. Copying others wont really work, you have to create something unique to get anywhere. Im aware that LT.Corbis imitated Leafy/Pyro's style, however, she put her own twist to the format, not to mention her style of commentary and comedy made her videos stand out even more.

My advice? don't copy, remove any videos where you've copied and start again, and this time really think about the content you want to create.
I agree, trying anything like a big youtuber is jsut a no-no.

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom, man! Like they said, you don't want to completely copy someone else's style. You can take something from it, but to try to clone it is a big no no. Just do something you really like to do and be original, don't try to do what you think other people would like, do what you like.