VIDEOGAMERLAND

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2016
Italia
YouTube
VIDEOGAMERLAND
Hello guys, my name is Andy and my Youtube Channel is "VIDEOGAMERLAND" , I'm 20 years old and i really like "Freedom!" community! Sorry if I don't write in english very well... I just want to say thanks for this opportunity! In my channel i speak Italian, i wish there are some italians people in this big community! I like videogames and i do gameplay video in my channel. I also like technology and i do lots of review! I like to read fantasy and magic books! I'm a smaller Youtuber that need your help to grow a bit more fast and with active users and subscribers! Thanks again to George and all of you guys! See you soon! :)(y) (Y)

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

I am pretty sure there are some Italians on the Freedom! Forums, I appreciate your attempt to speak English :)

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Sumeet Bharankar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2016
YouTube
Hello guys, my name is Andy and my Youtube Channel is "VIDEOGAMERLAND" , I'm 20 years old and i really like "Freedom!" community! Sorry if I don't write in english very well... I just want to say thanks for this opportunity! In my channel i speak Italian, i wish there are some italians people in this big community! I like videogames and i do gameplay video in my channel. I also like technology and i do lots of review! I like to read fantasy and magic books! I'm a smaller Youtuber that need your help to grow a bit more fast and with active users and subscribers! Thanks again to George and all of you guys! See you soon! :)(y) (Y)
Hello Andy,
First of all your english is good so you don't have to worry about that and Welcome to the forums. Yes ofcourse anyone and everyone will help you with whatever you need 'cause you know this is freedom family we help each other grow together :) Well I would encourage you to join the discord server thats really a nice place to meet new members. All the best with your channel (y) (Y)

Reactions: VIDEOGAMERLAND

Anneke Jordaan

Respected User
Sep 21, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! Checked out your channel and it seems really good. Sadly I just have no idea what you are saying in your videos though as they aren't English, but still looks great. Keep up the good work man! :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Freedom Family mate :)

What games are you currently working on and don't mind the english, in my opinion your doing pretty well :)