If You Checked out my channel what did you think?

• Amazing!

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Good!

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Fair

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awfull!

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Jay Palmer

Rising User
Jan 26, 2016
YouTube
My name is VexVandal
I'm from Britain
I'm 16 Years old
i got here Through my friend Rezza
I wanna meet awesome new people!
My hobbies are gaming editing and having a laugh!
My favorite food is a huge pizza XD
I started YouTube about 6 months ago ive been loving every second i started because i wanted to be the reason people smile whilst watching videos and im gonna be doing it for years to come
My biggest dream would be to make it big on YouTube and be able to connect with viewers on a daily basis
i run a channel with anything an everything that is to do with gaming i have gaming creepy pastas that im rendering as i write this i have gaming videos where im just playing games and videos of me in real life browse and enjoy :)
I upload all kinds of material as long as its gaming based the only thing of topic of gaming would be the videos that are real life which are just me and sometimes my mates being the fun loving YouTubers we are
I try to stay consistent and upload every day at least once even if its just a short video i like to know that my subs have something to watch and that im not letting anyone down
My channel Link is
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCecwBY3q7T6s0Ovmly87pYg?&ab_channel=VexVandal

Thanks For Checking Out This Thread Youre Awsome!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hello VexVandal/ Jay!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
Thank you for writing up an appropriate introduction! Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Learn how to add a link to your channel below your signature here (fix that error! ^-^)
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Reactions: pendragongames

Jay Palmer

Rising User
Jan 26, 2016
YouTube
Hello VexVandal/ Jay!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
Thank you for writing up an appropriate introduction! Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Learn how to add a link to your channel below your signature here (fix that error! ^-^)
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D
Thanks for the help I sorted it all out now im just awaiting the badge you guys are all awsome! :D