Gaming Hi I'm Soren Infinity!(NBA 2K Youtuber)

SorenInfinity

New User
Apr 22, 2015
YouTube
Hey everybody!

I'm Soren Infinity I was partnered with Aura prior to now ,but I haven't really started to take my channel serious until this past month soooooooooooo here you go lol.

I make gaming videos on Youtube mainly for NBA 2K17 in the last month we've gained over 500 subs (TURN UP!) gotten featured on NBA 2KTV with NBA player Zach LaVine and just passed 10,000 views for the first time on one of my latest videos!

I am trying to continue to grow and expand I am humble sometimes funny and even informational at times! I upload every video in 1080p 60fps so quality is always to be expected on my channel! I do not have a set schedule yet due to me moving ,but currently I'm trying to upload at least 2-3 videos a week and I live in Colorado so around Noon Mountain Time.

Thanks for checking me out if you wanna talk about basketball, 2k, hip hop, anything hit me up!

And let me know if you enjoy the content I'd appreciate it!

Reactions: AFKPlays

Inspire GFX

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Welcome welcome! :) A few thoughts about your channel

Your channel banner needs some work. Its quite low res and isn't the best I suggest contacting someone on the forums under Request/Offers to see if you can get a better banner!

Your thumbnails could use some work. Don't worry if you dont have photoshop! check out Canva and gimp they're two programs that are widely used around here :)

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey everybody!

I'm Soren Infinity I was partnered with Aura prior to now ,but I haven't really started to take my channel serious until this past month soooooooooooo here you go lol.

I make gaming videos on Youtube mainly for NBA 2K17 in the last month we've gained over 500 subs (TURN UP!) gotten featured on NBA 2KTV with NBA player Zach LaVine and just passed 10,000 views for the first time on one of my latest videos!

I am trying to continue to grow and expand I am humble sometimes funny and even informational at times! I upload every video in 1080p 60fps so quality is always to be expected on my channel! I do not have a set schedule yet due to me moving ,but currently I'm trying to upload at least 2-3 videos a week and I live in Colorado so around Noon Mountain Time.

Thanks for checking me out if you wanna talk about basketball, 2k, hip hop, anything hit me up!

And let me know if you enjoy the content I'd appreciate it!

Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! Wooooaaahhh :eek: 500 subs with 10k views? that is seriously neat bro! Great job! :D Keep up the good work!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

As Showcase has mentioned, we do not permit linking videos in Introduce Yourself, please may you edit your post and remove the video or I will need to remove this thread.

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Remember you can add a YouTube Sub button under your posts.
Go to this link - https://freedom.community.tm/account/personal-details
and add your CHANNEL ID for it to successfully appear.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.