Gaming Hi! I'm SonicBomber!

SonicBomber

Rising User
May 19, 2014
Israel
YouTube
I'm kinda new to YouTube and I hope you will find my channel good.

Please tell me what do you think of it : https://www.youtube.com/user/DreamsScape

Thanks, and thank you too George :) ;)

Your name/alias: SonicBomber (Aviv Raphael)
Where are you from?: Israel
How old are you?: 21 (And in the army!)
How did you find Freedom!? A youtube friend of mine recommended Freedom! And it was worth it :)
What made you join our forums?: George's video on which he said to introduce the channel here!
What are your hobbies?: Playing video games, music, sports, and filming nature and animals!
What is your favorite food? Pizza, spaghetti, Hamburger (Which are made of chicken, because I'm Jewish :)
Why did you start YouTube? I actually started in 2006, for uploading my famous "Two horses fight in the dirt" video!
What is your biggest dream? To become a big channel, and/or to live my entire/rest life in the US/Canada!
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a decent channel about everything you like. Just tell me what you like and I'll upload it :)
How frequently do you upload?: It used to be every day or once in a week, but since I'm in the Air Force it is depending on my schedule which is 3 times once 2 weeks but it'll get better with time :)

Aviv Raphael (SonicBomber)

Last edited:

SonicBomber

Rising User
May 19, 2014
Israel
YouTube
Hello and welcome to Freedom! What kind of content do you make for your channel? Please read the introduction thread and feel free to tell us more about yourself!

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/read-before-posting-welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/
How did you find Freedom!? A youtube friend of mine recommended Freedom! And it was worth it :)
What made you join our forums?: George's video on which he said to introduce the channel here!
What are your hobbies?: Playing video games, music, sports, and filming nature and animals!
What is your favorite food? Pizza, spaghetti, Hamburger (Which are made of chicken, because I'm Jewish :)
Why did you start YouTube? I actually started in 2006, for uploading my famous "Two horses fight in the dirt" video!
What is your biggest dream? To become a big channel, and/or to live my entire/rest life in the US/Canada!
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a decent channel about everything you like. Just tell me what you like and I'll upload it :)
How frequently do you upload?: It used to be every day or once in a week, but since I'm in the Air Force it is depending on my schedule which is 3 times once 2 weeks but it'll get better with time :)

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Thank you! Video games are an amazing outlet, and it makes it even better that you can share your experience with every over YouTube. How do you plan on becoming a bigger, well known channel? Also, any future plans on looking into moving to the US/Canada?

Reactions: SonicBomber

SonicBomber

Rising User
May 19, 2014
Israel
YouTube
Thank you! Video games are an amazing outlet, and it makes it even better that you can share your experience with every over YouTube. How do you plan on becoming a bigger, well known channel? Also, any future plans on looking into moving to the US/Canada?
Thanks for replying Goped Fred!
My plans to become bigger and well known are to keep uploading great videos by setting up a better computer (which is still in progress), buy a better microphone (any suggestions?), play more (unfortunately I didn't choose to be in the army which is a huge time consumer-1 year and 10 months left starting today!), learn more about youtubers from youtubers, start to collaborate with friends around the world, film videos abroad, and overall getting better all the time!
Regarding my big move to Cananda/US- I do have a family in Canada and we are in good touch which is awesome, so I'm planning on getting to know them soon (after or during the army) and plan a trip to Canada.
The US also interests me and I also have a family there- but I think right know I'll focus on moving to Canada, I'll get all the help from my family (I hope) and try to get a visa, of course after the army...
Thanks again,
Aviv

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Thanks for replying Goped Fred!
My plans to become bigger and well known are to keep uploading great videos by setting up a better computer (which is still in progress), buy a better microphone (any suggestions?), play more (unfortunately I didn't choose to be in the army which is a huge time consumer-1 year and 10 months left starting today!), learn more about youtubers from youtubers, start to collaborate with friends around the world, film videos abroad, and overall getting better all the time!
Regarding my big move to Cananda/US- I do have a family in Canada and we are in good touch which is awesome, so I'm planning on getting to know them soon (after or during the army) and plan a trip to Canada.
The US also interests me and I also have a family there- but I think right know I'll focus on moving to Canada, I'll get all the help from my family (I hope) and try to get a visa, of course after the army...
Thanks again,
Aviv
Better equipment will definitely help a lot! As for a microphone, I have the Blue Snowball and I like it a lot, so maybe look at that as an option. It's definitely nice you have those connections, though, and I hope it works out for you!

Reactions: SonicBomber

SonicBomber

Rising User
May 19, 2014
Israel
YouTube
Better equipment will definitely help a lot! As for a microphone, I have the Blue Snowball and I like it a lot, so maybe look at that as an option. It's definitely nice you have those connections, though, and I hope it works out for you!
Thank you Goped Fred it was a pleasure talking to you.
I will try to buy the blue snowball microphone you suggested to improve my channel :cool:
I hope you too will grow in YouTube and the Freedom! community.
And as George always says: "We Will Grow Together!"

Aviv

Reactions: Goped Fred