Gaming Hi, i'm SolarPlays

Liam Anthony

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hello, my name is SolarPlays or Liam and I am new to the Freedom Network. I have a Youtube channel where I
upload random **** because why not? Here is a QnA to make things easier for you!

Your name/alias: SolarPlays
Where are you from?: United Kingdom
How old are you?: 17
How did you find Freedom!? Through other Youtubers
What made you join our forums?: I found the network helpful
What are your hobbies?: Playing games, eating and drinking. Also i play drums :D
What is your favorite food? Don't know, MnM's probably
Why did you start YouTube? As a hobby because i thought it was fun
What is your biggest dream? To make people happy
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming Channel
How frequently do you upload?: Whenever i can because i'm currently taking my GCSE's

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to freedom :)

I wish you all the best , what games do you play ? I'm from the UK to ! whereabouts in the uk ?

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
I used to play call of duty alot but then i stopped when AW came out because the series just started going downhill!

oh man don't get me started on AW it was so so bad :( but black ops 3 I think is so good to be honest ! next call of duty need to see some footage to judge it yet but I would like to see a call of duty with the added movements just basic !

Liam Anthony

Rising User
Freedom! Member
oh man don't get me started on AW it was so so bad :( but black ops 3 I think is so good to be honest ! next call of duty need to see some footage to judge it yet but I would like to see a call of duty with the added movements just basic !
Haha that game was horrible and BO3 is okay but nothing can beat MW, MW2, BO1 and BO2 they are just amazing games