Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2015
UK
YouTube
Your name/alias: psycho reaper/Aiden

Where are you from?: im from the uk

How old are you?: i am 17

How did you find Freedom!? it was recommended by other youtubers

What made you join our forums?: i was told it would help meet new people as well as help my channel grow

What are your hobbies?: gaming eating sleeping

What is your favorite food? chocolate

Why did you start YouTube? i started youtube to help with my autism and depression a way to escape life

What is your biggest dream? to be to be noticed and treated like a human and not some weird kid with autism

What kind of channel do you run?: a awkward gaming channel

How frequently do you upload?: i try to upload 2 times a day but i find it hard some days i have no energy or i just feel like nothing

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to freedom :)

A very nice intro :) I'm from the UK to , near a place called Norwich :)

I'm sorry to hear people treat you bad dude , you wont get any of that here !! you should be proud of your channel and you should feel great all the time , I had depression when I was younger but Now I am on track and having a great time !

it will get better over time :)

I hope everything goes well and I wish you all the best !

Reactions: PsYcH0ReApEr

PsYcH0ReApEr

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2015
UK
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to freedom :)

A very nice intro :) I'm from the UK to , near a place called Norwich :)

I'm sorry to hear people treat you bad dude , you wont get any of that here !! you should be proud of your channel and you should feel great all the time , I had depression when I was younger but Now I am on track and having a great time !

it will get better over time :)

I hope everything goes well and I wish you all the best !

thanks for the nice welcome im not good at talking but here i go

youtube has helped with the depression and helped me realise that i am good a something and i hope to get better. im not really sure what else to say sorry as i said im not good with talking but i appreciate the nice words

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
thanks for the nice welcome im not good at talking but here i go

youtube has helped with the depression. im not really sure what else to say sorry as i said im not good with talking but i appreciate the nice words

your welcome and don't worry take your time dude :)

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! As Prology stated, we're all family here, so if anyone treats you differently, let us know and we'll have your back. I'm glad you've found something to help through your depression and escape from everything. Games have also helped me though a lot. If you need anything, make sure to let us know

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Your name/alias: psycho reaper/Aiden

Where are you from?: im from the uk

How old are you?: i am 17

How did you find Freedom!? it was recommended by other youtubers

What made you join our forums?: i was told it would help meet new people as well as help my channel grow

What are your hobbies?: gaming eating sleeping

What is your favorite food? chocolate

Why did you start YouTube? i started youtube to help with my autism and depression a way to escape life

What is your biggest dream? to be to be noticed and treated like a human and not some weird kid with autism

What kind of channel do you run?: a awkward gaming channel

How frequently do you upload?: i try to upload 2 times a day but i find it hard some days i have no energy or i just feel like nothing
Hello Aiden, do you enjoy being in the UK? I've been in the United States my entire life. You can definitely meet some new people here if you look hard enough ^^ What do you like the most about chocolate?

PsYcH0ReApEr

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2015
UK
YouTube
Hello Aiden, do you enjoy being in the UK? I've been in the United States my entire life. You can definitely meet some new people here if you look hard enough ^^ What do you like the most about chocolate?

what do i like most about chocolate? umm thats a pretty hard question to answer ive never really thought about it i like its chocoletness

the uk is okay its a bit cold and wet but you get used to it

and thanks for the welcome

PsYcH0ReApEr

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2015
UK
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! As Prology stated, we're all family here, so if anyone treats you differently, let us know and we'll have your back. I'm glad you've found something to help through your depression and escape from everything. Games have also helped me though a lot. If you need anything, make sure to let us know

thank you for the welcome i appreciate it

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
what do i like most about chocolate? umm thats a pretty hard question to answer ive never really thought about it i like its chocoletness

the uk is okay its a bit cold and wet but you get used to it

and thanks for the welcome
I get what you're saying. I like ice cream for its ice creamness ^^ That sounds like my kind of living space, heh. It's a bit too hot down here for my tastes, but cold is the way to go. No worries, people like to meet you on here :p