Pofsag

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 8, 2016
YouTube
Hi guys i'm a YouTube Gamer I do lets play on pretty much every type of game with commentary and face cam
i usually upload once a day but recently ive been uploading twice a day so yeah if your interested check out my channel

LegendaryT

Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2016
Vancouver BC
YouTube
Hi guys i'm a YouTube Gamer I do lets play on pretty much every type of game with commentary and face cam
i usually upload once a day but recently ive been uploading twice a day so yeah if your interested check out my channel
Hi, I do gaming too! And of course I will check you out! well come to Freedom!

Reactions: Pofsag

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! Checked out your channel! Your commentaries are pretty good! It's nice to know I'm not the only one who doesn't play mainstream games! Subbed and looking forward for more! xD

Reactions: Pofsag

Pofsag

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 8, 2016
YouTube
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! Checked out your channel! Your commentaries are pretty good! It's nice to know I'm not the only one who doesn't play mainstream games! Subbed and looking forward for more! xD
Thanks man thats awesome about to check out your channel right now

Reactions: AFKPlays

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Freedom Community fellow gamer :)

So what games are you currently working on and for wich platform?