Gaming Hi, I'm Orio!

FeaturedOrio

Rising User
Dec 30, 2015
YouTube
Hey Everyone my name is Greg or Orio and i'm a brand new gaming channel who likes to post CS:GO and Minecraft! Was Wondering if anyone out there has any skills in Creating channel art, Channel logo and Minecraft skins? You will get credit in all my videos and feel free to put your name somewhere on the logo and channel art! If anyone can help me email me at : [email protected]

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @FeaturedOrio,

Welcome the the Freedom! Community!

I like Minecraft too! I also own a copy of Counter Strike: Global Offensive but I'm no good at that game and haven't played in a while (probably due to that reason haha.) I think the "Gaming Discussion" would be a great place for you to start with, you should have a look if you haven't already!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

If you're in need of a designer to create some channel assets and Minecraft skins for you, try using the "Requests / Offers" section, there you can find/create your own thread to have something organized efficiently.

Click here to visit "Requests / Offers"!

I look forward to seeing you around, make sure to leave a link to your channel so we can check it out!

FeaturedOrio

Rising User
Dec 30, 2015
YouTube
Hi @FeaturedOrio,

Welcome the the Freedom! Community!

I like Minecraft too! I also own a copy of Counter Strike: Global Offensive but I'm no good at that game and haven't played in a while (probably due to that reason haha.) I think the "Gaming Discussion" would be a great place for you to start with, you should have a look if you haven't already!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

If you're in need of a designer to create some channel assets and Minecraft skins for you, try using the "Requests / Offers" section, there you can find/create your own thread to have something organized efficiently.

Click here to visit "Requests / Offers"!

I look forward to seeing you around, make sure to leave a link to your channel so we can check it out!

Ok thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1451463200][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome! what kind of minecraft videos do you do?
i do anything from Factions To Hungergames! (pretty much anything PvP related XD)

Reactions: Nuke

Jack Games

Rising User
Dec 29, 2015
YouTube
Hey Everyone my name is Greg or Orio and i'm a brand new gaming channel who likes to post CS:GO and Minecraft! Was Wondering if anyone out there has any skills in Creating channel art, Channel logo and Minecraft skins? You will get credit in all my videos and feel free to put your name somewhere on the logo and channel art! If anyone can help me email me at : [email protected]
Welcome!