Gaming Hi! I'm newish to Freedom and Youtube

Galactic Herpies

New User
Feb 15, 2017
I'm a YouTuber called Galactic Herpies (very appropriate name) I love gaming, video editing, and comedy. I use the game League of Legends to make my videos. I have 4 years of video editing experience with Adobe Premiere. I don't own the program or have the money to buy it, so I'm using Hitfilm 4 and I love it. I've been playing League of Legends for 2 years now and I'm in love with the game. I would like it if you guys checked out my channel and give me feed back about my videos. I found freedom through a video I found online and it seemed like a great service, and so far it is! I would like to help other League of Legends creators too by spotlighting them on my channel once I get viewers and subscribers. I am making content as you read this (and after I post this XD) so I plan on being active.

P.S. my first three videos I made, I used Windows Movie Maker.

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Hey there, friend! Welcome to the Freedom Family! :D
(That kinda makes it sound like the mafia. We don't do that kinda thing here. Promise.)

I'm Dezy! I also run a gaming-centric channel! Nice ta meetcha! I look forward to seeing you around!
Everyone here is pretty friendly, so don't be afraid to ask questions, make friends, set up collaborations - the works.
Best of luck with your channel! I'll definitely be checking it out myself! And welcome, again! c:

And like Deathlake said, you should definitely add a subscribe button to your signature!

WildMania

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I'm a YouTuber called Galactic Herpies (very appropriate name) I love gaming, video editing, and comedy. I use the game League of Legends to make my videos. I have 4 years of video editing experience with Adobe Premiere. I don't own the program or have the money to buy it, so I'm using Hitfilm 4 and I love it. I've been playing League of Legends for 2 years now and I'm in love with the game. I would like it if you guys checked out my channel and give me feed back about my videos. I found freedom through a video I found online and it seemed like a great service, and so far it is! I would like to help other League of Legends creators too by spotlighting them on my channel once I get viewers and subscribers. I am making content as you read this (and after I post this XD) so I plan on being active.

Welcome. I used Movie Maker as well at the beginning. After that, I decide to invest in something more apropriate (Adobe Premiere).

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss

Welcome! :)

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal

Welcome to Freedom man! I remember Movie Maker, as I used it on my first videos. But I primarily use Premier now. It's a great software and love all you can do with it. Keep at it my man, and Welcome once again