Gaming Hi! I'm new!

NeonigaNation

New User
Jul 13, 2016
Hi I'm new to this community!
I'm a 13 year old you tuber with around 65 subs (my friend says he sees 101. Don't know what the heck is going on with his computer) and I love to make videos!
My videos are all about gaming, mainly montages of me screaming out of happiness or anger!
Here's one of my recent videos! (It contains many curse words and...things not suitable for anyone young XD. Just saying!)
Please review my channel if you want, and say what I need to do better at!
If you want to, can you please see check out my channel out? The name is Neoniganation
Dont question the name. I can't change it :(
I put a lot of hard work into editing and it would be nice to see some support!
Don't forget to subscribe and like! It will help me a lot!

dragoonfire

Respected User
Jul 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey welcome to the forums buddy! Check me out as well you have some awesome material! Hope you like the site and stay strong. BTW I cuss A LOT in my videos so be prepared for that if you look at my channel! :) Good luck buddy!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hi I'm new to this community!
I'm a 13 year old you tuber with around 65 subs (my friend says he sees 101. Don't know what the heck is going on with his computer) and I love to make videos!
My videos are all about gaming, mainly montages of me screaming out of happiness or anger!
Here's one of my recent videos! (It contains many curse words and...things not suitable for anyone young XD. Just saying!)
Please review my channel if you want, and say what I need to do better at!
If you want to, can you please see check out my channel out? The name is Neoniganation
Dont question the name. I can't change it :(
I put a lot of hard work into editing and it would be nice to see some support!
Don't forget to subscribe and like! It will help me a lot!

Welcome to the family, How you found about Freedom! and why you started youtube also??

NeonigaNation

New User
Jul 13, 2016
Welcome to the family, How you found about Freedom! and why you started youtube also??
I found out about Freedom from my friend who started to monetize his videos!
I started YouTube because I thought it would be really cool for people to see my videos! I was also inspired by multiple YouTubers such as VanossGaming and others!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I found out about Freedom from my friend who started to monetize his videos!
I started YouTube because I thought it would be really cool for people to see my videos! I was also inspired by multiple YouTubers such as VanossGaming and others!

Thats great your friend told you about Freedom! and good luck