Entertainment Hi, I'm New Youtuber

chriselle

Rising User
Jul 4, 2016
YouTube
Hello Freedom Family,

I'm New to this forum and looking forward on being active and cooperate with you guys to become a great youtuber. I was a passive youtuber as viewer, and become video uploader recently :)

My Channel will be updated weekly, i'm still learning to do a good video but i would really appreciate if you guys subscribe or like my video.

Please kindly give me any advice and let me know if you like my kind of channel and type of videos :)

Have a great day freedom fam!

Last edited:

alex301man

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 4, 2016
YouTube
man i hope you get to a 100 subs by the end of this mouth and i look at you channel your doing great

chriselle

Rising User
Jul 4, 2016
YouTube
man i hope you get to a 100 subs by the end of this mouth and i look at you channel your doing great

Hey there Alex, Thank you so much for your compliment. it's not easy to be noticed tbh. hehe.. anyway, you can subscribe if you like it. Thank you mate :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Etolie ! Welcoem to Freedom (y) (Y)

As time goes on you will improve pal :) its all part of the journey :D

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thank you Prology, i'm looking forward for my journey indeed :) at least to have 600s subs like you ^^. Have a good day pal..

Im sure your get there one day ! its all part of the fun :) have a great day to !

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello Freedom Family,

I'm New to this forum and looking forward on being active and cooperate with you guys to become a great youtuber. I was a passive youtuber as viewer, and become video uploader recently :)

My Channel will be updated weekly, i'm still learning to do a good video but i would really appreciate if you guys subscribe or like my video.

Please kindly give me any advice and let me know if you like my kind of channel and type of videos :)

Have a great day freedom fam!
I love when people can be active on the forums ^^ What got you inspired to start making videos?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Thank you ^^

Hi fattmat, well i saw many kind of videos on youtube, me my self like to share stories and things irl, either for education or entertainment, so ya why not on youtube :)
There are definitely a ton of videos on youtube to get inspiration from, heh. Sharing stories is nice, especially when you have a story to share, hah ^^

chriselle

Rising User
Jul 4, 2016
YouTube
Guys, It's been more than a week since i applied, but still no invitation on my dashboard. :( i contact support already, since 5 days ago, they ask ss of my features pages on youtube, Freedom ID and link of my channel. but havent reply ever. any advice?