Gaming Hi I'm new to Freedom

My Name is Trey
I live in the U.S. around Missouri
I'm 15 years old almost 16
I found freedom by looking around at different partnering ship.
I joined the forums to help and get help as i continue to make more youtube videos on youtube so i can get more subscribers
I love to play games and play tennis and basketball
My Favorite food is pizza. My second best is chichen nuggets from McDonald's.
I started making video for YouTube so i could show some cool content and at the same time make people laugh as they watch me do stupid stuff or be impress if i get into animation projects
My biggest dream is to become a computer programmer or an animator if i get good enough
My channel is more of a video game channel but i did post a couple of small animation
I most upload game content at the time, haven't thought of making an animation yet
When do you upload?: I most upload whenever i get time (which on the weekends), but i wanted to start uploading more often as the days pass
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqCS2cLyt2iFMr6kY_qIrGw

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
Pizza will always be a favorite food of mine, alongside cake and bread bites ^^ Being an animator is a very time consuming job, but it's great that you have the talent to make videos ^^

I hope your stay here is amazing Trey, and you find anything you're missing on the forums ^^

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
My Name is Trey
I joined the forums to help and get help as i continue to make more youtube videos on youtube so i can get more subscribers
I started making video for YouTube so i could show some cool content and at the same time make people laugh as they watch me do stupid stuff or be impress if i get into animation projects
My biggest dream is to become a computer programmer or an animator if i get good enough
My channel is more of a video game channel but i did post a couple of small animation
I most upload game content at the time, haven't thought of making an animation yet
When do you upload?: I most upload whenever i get time (which on the weekends), but i wanted to start uploading more often as the days pass
Welcome to freedom!

Bink

Respected User
Freedom! Member
My Name is Trey
Hey man, Welcome to freedom! Pizza makes the whole world go round' mate....

Maru

Freedom! Member
Heyooo and welcome to the Freedom family! You got a awesome goal. Becoming an animator takes a lot of work so I wish you the best of luck, patience and perseverance! Have fun here and learn as much as you can :]

DecemberDragon

Rising User
My Name is Trey
Very interesting! I'm Dragon. Welcome to freedom hope you enjoy it here and best of luck!