Gaming Hi I'm New Here

Damukabu

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 12, 2016
YouTube
Hi I am new to this thing it is nice to meet you all my name is Nathan Ster i am currently 14 years old i have a big passion for gaming i do not remember when i started but i think the first games i played were Dmc and Dirge of Cerberus Some of my favorite games would be Kingdom hearts, Metal Gear Solid, Overwatch, Dark Souls, Bloodborne, Uncharted i My channel is mainly focused on games i try and upload once everyday sometimes 2 hope we can become good friends :3

Last edited:

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

There is a lot of gamers on Freedom! so you will probably make a lot of friends.
I must ask, can you edit your post to tell us more about yourself:
Follow the template here. or create your own based off of this example:

My name is Lawrence Gilder, I am currently 15 years old, about to be 16 on Christmas Eve.
I currently live in the most easterly point of the UK, Lowestoft.
I started my hobby gaming back on the original Xbox, but slowly moved to Playstation 3 starting with the release of Call of Duty Black Ops 1.
I was promoted to Sectional Moderator on the Freedom! forums back in September 2016,
making sure the forums are as clean and appropriate as possible.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.