Gaming Hi! Im Minivo

Joshua Michalec

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 13, 2017
Hi my name is Minivo and im so happy to finally be a part of a network! Me and my friend acrtic blitz have a team speak where we love to play games, and we feel like we need to add more people to our group! Plz if you want some friends to play games and collaborate with comment bellow and ill give you our team speak!

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hi my name is Minivo and im so happy to finally be a part of a network! Me and my friend acrtic blitz have a team speak where we love to play games, and we feel like we need to add more people to our group! Plz if you want some friends to play games and collaborate with comment bellow and ill give you our team speak!
Yo man! Welcome to Freedom! Don't forget to link your channel to your profile, in that way people can easily access your channel! :)/

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

So what games and system do you play? If your looking to collab with people i can advise to make a thread in the Collab section :)