Sports HI, I'm lupoonthelake and I'm New To Freedom!.

lupoonthelake

New User
Jul 7, 2016
For all intensive purposes you can call me Lupo. I have a fishing channel that I try and update at least once a week depending on how the fishing is, or if a sub has asked for me to address a certain subject. I have enjoyed making my videos and plan on continuing doing so for as long as I can. My main goal in making my channel is to entertain my viewer and also to teach as much as I can. Although I have a bass fishing channel, when I am not on the water I enjoy playing Project Cars, Fallout 4 and Payday 2. My Channel is LupoOnTheLake. Thanks for reading just a little bit about me.

Reactions: Sneaky Baits

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
For all intensive purposes you can call me Lupo. I have a fishing channel that I try and update at least once a week depending on how the fishing is, or if a sub has asked for me to address a certain subject. I have enjoyed making my videos and plan on continuing doing so for as long as I can. My main goal in making my channel is to entertain my viewer and also to teach as much as I can. Although I have a bass fishing channel, when I am not on the water I enjoy playing Project Cars, Fallout 4 and Payday 2. My Channel is LupoOnTheLake. Thanks for reading just a little bit about me.
Welcome to the forums Lupo. What got you interested in making fishing videos? How are you planning on entertaining your viewers? ^^

lupoonthelake

New User
Jul 7, 2016
fattmat- Both good questions. But I started making videos because I fish by myself a lot and I really wanted to share my experience and my love for the sport. I'm still trying to figure out a way to entertain better but the longer I make videos I think that i will get better at it. My personality is really the only thing to entertain at the moment along with the partial knowledge I try to incorporate in my videos. I am totally open to any and all ideas to help me entertain my viewers. If you have any let me read them?

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom !

I used to go fishing with my dad but always fell asleep xD I did manage to catch a carp once and was so proud , what is your best catch ?

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
This is so awesome...a fishing channel that's so cool and u also play games so that is awesome too anyways welcome to freedom...hope u improve here more and make some awesome friends

Reactions: Sneaky Baits

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Welcome to the family Lupo, HOw you found out about Freedom! ?

dragoonfire

Respected User
Jul 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey welcome to the forums buddy! Check me out as well you have some awesome material! Hope you like the site and stay strong. BTW I cuss A LOT in my videos so be prepared for that if you look at my channel! :) Good luck buddy!