Gaming Hi im Luke, aka Horde Lord (Zombies YouTube'r)

HordeLord

New User
Jul 19, 2016
YouTube
Hi my name is Horde Lord, I like to make fun and entertaining gaming videos like call of duty zombies. I post Zombies game play, Easter Egg guides, Zombies Story line, Zombies top 5, Black ops 1,2 and 3 zombies videos and analysis and re-posts of new zombies DLC. I will start to Vlog soon and also expand to other games like CS:GO but mainly focus on Zombies. I am a British YouTube'r, 17 years of age full of confidence and charisma, and i have a drive to make all my viewers happy! :)

I dont have a tagline yet but i'm sure i will develop one in the future.

I have only just started YouTube but im trying to grow with a good zombies community, i currently dont have a PS4 so i will struggle with new DLC, i have XB1 so i can post older DLC and challenges. But i intend to buy one soon.

suay

Rising User
Jul 19, 2016
YouTube
Hi my name is Horde Lord, I like to make fun and entertaining gaming videos like call of duty zombies. I post Zombies game play, Easter Egg guides, Zombies Story line, Zombies top 5, Black ops 1,2 and 3 zombies videos and analysis and re-posts of new zombies DLC. I will start to Vlog soon and also expand to other games like CS:GO but mainly focus on Zombies. I am a British YouTube'r, 17 years of age full of confidence and charisma, and i have a drive to make all my viewers happy! :)

I dont have a tagline yet but i'm sure i will develop one in the future.

I have only just started YouTube but im trying to grow with a good zombies community, i currently dont have a PS4 so i will struggle with new DLC, i have XB1 so i can post older DLC and challenges. But i intend to buy one soon.
hey man you want to collab I have xb1 my gt is suayphil so just add me and msg me