Entertainment Hi I'm lpscoco

LPSgaming2

Rising User
Hi I'm lpscoco I'm an lpstuber. I make gaming videos,book reviews,hauls,and unboxing videos with my lps and I may also make skits and possibly a dare series where you can dare my two mascots to do mostly anything. I hope you guys come and see

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Hey Ipscoco :) Welcome to the community !

what games do you play on your channel ?

LPSgaming2

Rising User
Yeah I like it the game is still being updated with new game modes. Right now they. Have like a protect and defend mode.

The Empire Games

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hello, We Are The Empire Games, & We Have Started A Channel! There Are 4 Of Us, Me, The Leader Phased, My Co-Owner Hobgobblin, & My Two Associates, Bryce Hampton And Shockm! We Play BO3, AC Unity, AC BlackFlag, BO1, Battle Block, & Halo Rech On XB1! We Play GTA V, BO3, Warframe, Fallout 4, Nba 2k16, And Minecraft! And On PC We Play Warframe, Terraria, And Minecraft PC/Minecraft Windows 10! We Would Like To Increase Our Fan Base To A Wider Array Of People! Thank You!
From,
TEG Phased!

Would You Like To Collab?

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the freedom community. If there's anything you need feel free to leave a message on my profile or start a private conversation and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.