Kuyoyo

Rising User
Oct 8, 2017
INDONESIA
YouTube
KuyoyoYT
Hi my name is Kuyoyo
1 years on youtube with less subscriber didnt make me stop doing youtube.
With broken English, I push my self talking in front of my camera,

I am Asian, from Indonesia. So, English is not my common language, do you find akward when you read this? lol

I join this forum just want to improve my English. So , sorry if you hard to understand my post :)
Nice to meet you all. Please share your idea about how to share your channel into the world.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Kuyoyo

Reactions: Smart Facts UK

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
For someone who is not native in English, you have definitely learnt the language very well!
So we can know you a little bit more, do you want to explain to us what your hobbies are?

Reactions: Kuyoyo

Kuyoyo

Rising User
Oct 8, 2017
INDONESIA
YouTube
KuyoyoYT
For someone who is not native in English, you have definitely learnt the language very well!
So we can know you a little bit more, do you want to explain to us what your hobbies are?
Oh Thanks bro.

Okey, let me explain my hobbies. I like to play video games, every time I have extra time, i used it to play some games, especially action game & horror games. Then I think that why not I record my expression when I play game, then I bought a cam & equipment to record.

Well, thats how I created my youtube channel, then become my hobbies.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi my name is Kuyoyo
1 years on youtube with less subscriber didnt make me stop doing youtube.
With broken English, I push my self talking in front of my camera,

I am Asian, from Indonesia. So, English is not my common language, do you find akward when you read this? lol

I join this forum just want to improve my English. So , sorry if you hard to understand my post :)
Nice to meet you all. Please share your idea about how to share your channel into the world.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Kuyoyo
Welcome to the Community :)

As for your English i think it is pretty good! Good thing your keeping your head strong with your channel, be sure to keep it up! :)

Reactions: Kuyoyo