Gaming Hi I'm Kayurita

Kayurita

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 19, 2016
YouTube
Well! Hello freedom family forums <3 My name is Kayurita,

and i create game play content on OhbabyitsKayurita for much of my life I've spent a lot of time making vlogs on my last channel it was a way so i could connect and show my family my adventures in my day to day life when i used to move around a lot.. but soon after on December of 2013 i decided to make my channel officially and create "Kayurita" Using my middle name as the channel name soonly after in January of 2014 i decided to finally post my first video and soonly deleted it due to hateful and disrespectful comments. i was hurt and i felt unwanted on youtube and felt like i wasn't really good to create video's but after seeing how my older cousin was having fun doing youtube i decided to continue as i felt that youtube was a positive outlook and gave me my voice and i always felt like that channel was my little area i can always call it mine <3 and soon i found about MCN's and i found Freedom i watch a lot of Vids on the Freedom Channel and i am thinking about applying so lets see where life takes me i have much more about this channel that i wish i could say in here but its will make this even longer i'm gonna leave it off with this .i hope that this shows you what my channel and who i am <3 and i hope i didn't put you to sleep so yeah! :D thank you for reading

https://www.youtube.com/user/OhbabyitsKayurita/featured

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Well! Hello freedom family forums <3 My name is Kayurita,

and i create game play content on OhbabyitsKayurita for much of my life I've spent a lot of time making vlogs on my last channel it was a way so i could connect and show my family my adventures in my day to day life when i used to move around a lot.. but soon after on December of 2013 i decided to make my channel officially and create "Kayurita" Using my middle name as the channel name soonly after in January of 2014 i decided to finally post my first video and soonly deleted it due to hateful and disrespectful comments. i was hurt and i felt unwanted on youtube and felt like i wasn't really good to create video's but after seeing how my older cousin was having fun doing youtube i decided to continue as i felt that youtube was a positive outlook and gave me my voice and i always felt like that channel was my little area i can always call it mine <3 and soon i found about MCN's and i found Freedom i watch a lot of Vids on the Freedom Channel and i am thinking about applying so lets see where life takes me i have much more about this channel that i wish i could say in here but lets see where life takes me on that. but i hope that this shows you what my channel and who i am <3 and i hope i didn't put you to sleep so yeah! :D thank you for reading
The freedom forums definitely have a sense of family here, welcome again Kayurita. Why were people being hateful or being disrespectful? Some communities are really messed up, and they don't understand people feel emotions as well over the internet. It's nice that you were able to come back thanks to your cousin's inspiration. Life takes people in many directions, but I hope that you go upwards from here on out ^^

Emergence Gamers

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2016
YouTube
Youtube is horrible at times- No you didn't put me to sleep but yeah Freedom's a really nice community 99% of the time you'll be fine over here! :)

Big welcome from me! :)

Kayurita

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 19, 2016
YouTube
The freedom forums definitely have a sense of family here, welcome again Kayurita. Why were people being hateful or being disrespectful? Some communities are really messed up, and they don't understand people feel emotions as well over the internet. It's nice that you were able to come back thanks to your cousin's inspiration. Life takes people in many directions, but I hope that you go upwards from here on out ^^

When i created my channel someone used my name and was very big on youtube and was apart of a group called "The Pixel pact" so that was the reason behide it but things are fixed and have changed and are a little bit better :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
When i created my channel someone used my name and was very big on youtube and was apart of a group called "The Pixel pact" so that was the reason behide it but things are fixed and have changed and are a little bit better :)
Ah, big groups can be trouble at times. I hope that your future goes a lot brighter though. It's a bummer when everything doesn't go to plan. I'm glad things have changed though ^^