Community Hi! I'm Justin!

Justin Kersteter

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hi! I'm new to the forum and I have been with Freedom for around 9 months!

Here's my YouTube story to introduce myself

Well, It all started out in 2013, I was an 11 year old Minnesota boy who was bored watching videos so I decided to make my own!
I gained my first few subscribers and I am currently at an amazing 61 subs!
Probably my most happy milestone was when I reached 50 subs on YouTube, shortly after I joined the #FreedomFamily, and I have been happy with the results!
I can't wait to grow more and continue with Freedom!

I am moving to a new office/home so I can make better videos, look forward to that!

Thanks for viewing!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
Hi! I'm new to the forum and I have been with Freedom for around 9 months!

Here's my YouTube story to introduce myself

Well, It all started out in 2013, I was an 11 year old Minnesota boy who was bored watching videos so I decided to make my own!
I gained my first few subscribers and I am currently at an amazing 61 subs!
Probably my most happy milestone was when I reached 50 subs on YouTube, shortly after I joined the #FreedomFamily, and I have been happy with the results!
I can't wait to grow more and continue with Freedom!

I am moving to a new office/home so I can make better videos, look forward to that!

Thanks for viewing!
Honestly, I only watch a few youtubers now to pass the time away. When there aren't any videos to watch anymore, it makes creating content a whole lot funner :p It's nice that you received results so quickly, people tend to grow randomly on freedom. That's awesome that you're moving into a new office as well, it's great when you can have a dedicated space for recording ^^

Justin Kersteter

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Honestly, I only watch a few youtubers now to pass the time away. When there aren't any videos to watch anymore, it makes creating content a whole lot funner :p It's nice that you received results so quickly, people tend to grow randomly on freedom. That's awesome that you're moving into a new office as well, it's great when you can have a dedicated space for recording ^^
I've seen the posts, it's like magic how fast some of them spike in popularity!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
I've seen the posts, it's like magic how fast some of them spike in popularity!
We can never really pinpoint who will get all the replies, hah. I'm sure people get lucky on the odd occasion. I like to meet people personally, or at the very least writing a small post on their introduction forum. Members can get overlooked, but it's nice when others join in on the party too!

Justin Kersteter

Rising User
Freedom! Member
We can never really pinpoint who will get all the replies, hah. I'm sure people get lucky on the odd occasion. I like to meet people personally, or at the very least writing a small post on their introduction forum. Members can get overlooked, but it's nice when others join in on the party too!
Agreed

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

be sure to click the link in my sig for ways to grow your channel :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

here's to hoping you grow :)

Justin Kersteter

Rising User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

be sure to click the link in my sig for ways to grow your channel :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

here's to hoping you grow :)
It's now 282/500 :)