Gaming Hi im junx2

Jun x2

New User
Nov 16, 2015
Hi im junx2 and im a gaming channel, like everyone else im doing this because we all love gaming so why not make it a living, i normally play gta,gmod,dead realm and other games on steam so if u ever wanna collab hmu on my channel and see if u like the content :)

Sep 21, 2015
YouTube
Hi im junx2 and im a gaming channel, like everyone else im doing this because we all love gaming so why not make it a living, i normally play gta,gmod,dead realm and other games on steam so if u ever wanna collab hmu on my channel and see if u like the content :)
Hey! I was wondering, I need people for a Christmas Special on Gmod. (Of course not right away. xD) If you want to join me in a video, add my Steam [JW]MisterJester. Hope you want to join me man, would appreciate it a lot :)[DOUBLEPOST=1447819030][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, and it's not just the Christmas skit, it'll be more, too.

TheCookieWolf

Respected User
Oct 24, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the jungle you player!..Have fun uploading your EXP here (aka knowledge by interacting with another ones here on the community in a social way), and at the same tme enjoy being here, here in the community we are here to help each others, to talk about what you felt like (but you have to talk with respect obviously), and well...i let you discover more by yourself.