Gaming Hi! :) I'm Jonathan.

JonathanNFLD

Rising User
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Hi! :) I'm Jonathan, I'm a 17 year old from Newfoundland Canada. I started here on YouTube about 5 years ago and never really took it that seriously, but recently i have decided to leave all my old channels behind and make a new one, i'm going to start uploading gaming videos hopefully everyday if not every second day, Those videos could be Call of duty commentaries, Let's Plays, or other funny videos!

Reactions: TheRealUchiha

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi! :) I'm Jonathan, I'm a 17 year old from Newfoundland Canada. I started here on YouTube about 5 years ago and never really took it that seriously, but recently i have decided to leave all my old channels behind and make a new one, i'm going to start uploading gaming videos hopefully everyday if not every second day, Those videos could be Call of duty commentaries, Let's Plays, or other funny videos!
Heya Jonathan, Canada is a great place to be in! Have you lived there your entire life? I understand not taking youtube seriously at first, not many people do. What videos have you done in the past? Doing specialized videos work best ^^

TheRealUchiha

New User
Apr 1, 2016
Hey I Do Gaming Too I'm Nicholas Cotton I Want To Be Friends With Everyone I Can And Avoid Confusion That Is My Dream Thats Why I Made A YouTube Channel Notice Me

U

User.123120

Look forward to seeing you more buddy! Remember be active on all social media platforms, that way you'll have more potential viewers :D

JonathanNFLD

Rising User
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Heya Jonathan, Canada is a great place to be in! Have you lived there your entire life? I understand not taking youtube seriously at first, not many people do. What videos have you done in the past? Doing specialized videos work best ^^
I've just done several game Let\s play type videos and certain skits and stuff, whenever there is an option for a video project in school i'm always the one to do it!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I've just done several game Let\s play type videos and certain skits and stuff, whenever there is an option for a video project in school i'm always the one to do it!
How do you make your let's play videos stand out? They have the biggest market for competition, heh. What kind of video projects have you done in the past?